i wanting to get 13b swap into a 240sx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont say....apparently you failed to realize I was mocking you, I still tried to help you and youre really not gonna get anywhere acting the way you are. I know about 12a's wand 13b's. You actually would be better off with a sr20det, but if you have enough dough and want the rotary then go for it. Use google, im sure your little idea's been done before. Good luck man.

My question is how long before this pointless thread gets locked down????

If u know alots about 13b then why u are into a honda project ? wonding cause 13b rotary engine is the best motor than all the honda's engine.. Hmm Confused :-/.... Thanks man

Hmm I have no clue how long before dis pointless thread gets locked down cause this is my 1st time so yeh.

ok, here is your answer.

no. we have never heard of anybody doing it.

there is a reason that we have never heard anybody doing it, the people who CAN do the swap, don't. because they know it is easier, cheaper, and more efficient to put in a factory nissan engine.

Oh finally you're answer my question lol.. Really that's what I want to know.. Cause I'd lyk to doing sumthing different but I already have sum1 can do custom mount n etc so I will work on it myself. Well everyone already doing a factory nissan engine. But I rather doing my own diff project... Am going selling my 95 honda civic w/ 01 gsr (b18c1) engine swap for 8,000 obo when the car is sold am start doing my new odd project that nobody never seen it :-D

another thing to keep in mind, people are taking out the rotaries and putting in v8 in the FD/FC chassis. i'd give you mad props if you put a rotary into a nissan.

post some pics of your nissan, if you already have it of course.

oh, and start a build thread when you get it ready.

another thing to keep in mind, people are taking out the rotaries and putting in v8 in the FD/FC chassis. i'd give you mad props if you put a rotary into a nissan.

post some pics of your nissan, if you already have it of course.

oh, and start a build thread when you get it ready.

Wats FD/FC chassis ? I don't know wat this stand for ? Never heard of FD/FC chassis hmm

Do u think this is sound really good to put 13b rotary engine into 240sx ? :-D

Well I don't have nissan 240sx, at this time right now I have a beautiful blue honda civic w/ gsr (b18c1) motor.. I will buy a nissan 240sx when I have a chance. Sure ill let u guys know when am ready

fc/fd are the chassis code for mazda. kinda like eg is for a honda.

i went with the sr20det for a lot of reasons. they are easy to get, i know how to work on them, there are a lot of parts available, and many other reasons. i don't think it is a good idea because the nissan is a heavier car than the mazda. would you consider putting a sentra engine in your civic? i wouldn't, simply because there are better options.

fc/fd are the chassis code for mazda. kinda like eg is for a honda.

i went with the sr20det for a lot of reasons. they are easy to get, i know how to work on them, there are a lot of parts available, and many other reasons. i don't think it is a good idea because the nissan is a heavier car than the mazda. would you consider putting a sentra engine in your civic? i wouldn't, simply because there are better options.

Oh yeh I get it now, ma bad.. Cause I don't know alots about mazda things all I know alots about 13b rortarry and 20b rotary.. I've heard 20b rotary is the best than 13b rotary.. The guy name "le last name I forgot" he is the IDEA make a 20b rotary in lond time AGO...

Well I'd lyk to buy a sr20det engine but ONE PLM IS I don't want to have a same motor swap into a 240sx cause everyone already done lyk dis project.. Well you're right nissan is a heavier car than the mazda but one of my good friend got 91 nissan 240sx coupes with s13 motor swap, he said the 91 nissan 240sx coupes is VERY LIGHT car.. That's TRU ? UGH HUH I've NEVER heard of sentra engine into a civic.. Wow unbelieve. Well I don't want to have a front wheel nemore.. Time for me to using a REAR wheel to doing a DRIFT n etc.

wonding cause 13b rotary engine is the best motor than all the honda's engine.. quote]

:lmao:

Lol its tru cause u guy have to spend ALOTS OF THE MONEY TO get the best parts to get FULLY building on the motor.. To get alots HP and TQ! Once YOU blew it out the engine den u have to THROW da engine away.. To get OTHER engine ? WHAT IS WASTE of money to spend on b series or any engine that have pistion... At LEAST u guy know how to take care of the motor to not blew it out. My POINT is 13b,20b is the best cause there have 255 to up HP with stock. If the engine is blew it OUT then all you guys have to get new rotors in the motor dats it... Do u know how much cost to buy a rotors ? I'd says less than 900 bucks

do not put a rotary into a 240... thats just hurting yourself is more ways that one.

Attempt to put something in that actually makes power like a small block or boost the KA thats in it.

do not put a rotary into a 240... thats just hurting yourself is more ways that one.

Attempt to put something in that actually makes power like a small block or boost the KA thats in it.

hmm wat do u mean "just hurting myself is more ways that one"? well i dont want na ka,s13 or sr20det all i want to get 13b rotary with fully built go up to around 800hp.. but do u think its better to have a rx-7 comes with 13b rotary engine under the hood?:shrug2:

i do want to get a rb26dett engine into a 240sx but one problem is to change too much to get rb25det oil pan,mount n etc. so i decide to not get a rb26dett engine.:(

give me a horsepower goal.
tell me how much money you have in your bank.
tell me when you want to reach that goal.

otherwise this thread is worthless.

800hp out of a 13b ??????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breath*
:eek:
OMG i just shit myself :crap:

800hp out of a 13b ??????

Maybe he's planning buying the engine from this car.

event03_9.jpg

Engine speed (RPM's) was deliberately kept low for to improve reliability during the 24-hour endurance race. The 787 was reported to have a redline around 9000rpm. However, interviews with Mazda's 787 race engineers revealed that the power of the 4-rotor increased dramatically above 9000rpm. One engineer stated that the car could develop more than 930 horsepower at 10,500rpm. Engineers also commented that during the post-race inspection and engine tear-down they found little to no wear on any internal parts and could have run another 24-hour race.

Last edited:
give me a horsepower goal.
tell me how much money you have in your bank.
tell me when you want to reach that goal.

otherwise this thread is worthless.

Well I just want to get up to around 700 hp for now, i should have around 8 grand with me at this time... but i always want to get alots of power for the drifting... so yeh i rather to not get sr20det,s13 or ka cause everyone already have em on nissan 240sx.. i just want to do something different that no one havent done swap...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back