i wanting to get 13b swap into a 240sx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, go back to your elementary school and smack your fucking teacher in the head cause your english is fucked. Also, rotary engines are about as reliable and long lasting as a two stroke dirt bike engine and need to be rebuilt almost as often. In the end this swap would cost you more money than an rb26tt swap and will make less power and be less reliable. NOT to mention, 13b's are a commonly transfered engine to other vehicle makes and would not be original at all in a 240. This mg midget is a prime example and is much cleaner than anything you could hack together.
Brian Kraus's 1976 MG Midget with 1986 Mazda 13B rotary engine
Craig's Rotary Page: 13B Mazda Rotary powered Subaru 4WD
junk2.jpg

junk1.jpg

Lol naa am not gunna focus ma energy on the cocaine.. Am str8 dude.. Anyways that wat am gunna think to put a 13b in ma car with the largest turbo up to around 800 hp. But idk haven't make a decision yet...

Am stilling wait for someone buy ma car for 8,000 dollars. So yeh

:nobreed:

I almost feel guilty for reading that and laughing. It almost feels like your poking a mentally challenged person with a stick.

I bought a HONDA because I like HONDA motors. If you like MAZDA motors buy a MAZDA car. Or if you like NISSAN cars buy NISSAN motor. You really must have brain damage to think what you say makes sense. Everyone here is right it doesn't make sense to use that motor in a 240, rx7's look better anyways. Why don't you put the rotary on stool wouldn't that be cool. I bet no one has done that. Actually you should just hold it in your hands in front of your house now that is different. Honestly I don't think you would have any trouble being "different" in any car.

Dude, go back to your elementary school and smack your fucking teacher in the head cause your english is fucked. Also, rotary engines are about as reliable and long lasting as a two stroke dirt bike engine and need to be rebuilt almost as often. In the end this swap would cost you more money than an rb26tt swap and will make less power and be less reliable. NOT to mention, 13b's are a commonly transfered engine to other vehicle makes and would not be original at all in a 240. This mg midget is a prime example and is much cleaner than anything you could hack together.
Brian Kraus's 1976 MG Midget with 1986 Mazda 13B rotary engine
Craig's Rotary Page: 13B Mazda Rotary powered Subaru 4WD
junk2.jpg

junk1.jpg

lol ha well i wasnt going to elementary school when i was a kidd.. i just came back to american from cuban around 19 yrs old.. so u guys need to understand about my goddam english anyways the fact i found someone can get fully rebuilt for 3,500 comes w/ normal tubro going up to around 500 hp so um shyt i would love to have an rb26dett but one problem that i only have 8 grand with me... rb26dett cost me around 3,700 plus shipping. and change alots the parts on rb26dett from rb25det to swap into a 240sx.. that's big problem =/ well I guess I have to get an mazda car comes with 13b rotary engine cause everyone suggest me to not get 13b rotary engine swap into a 240sx so yeh thx u guys for your some help.

I almost feel guilty for reading that and laughing. It almost feels like your poking a mentally challenged person with a stick.

I bought a HONDA because I like HONDA motors. If you like MAZDA motors buy a MAZDA car. Or if you like NISSAN cars buy NISSAN motor. You really must have brain damage to think what you say makes sense. Everyone here is right it doesn't make sense to use that motor in a 240, rx7's look better anyways. Why don't you put the rotary on stool wouldn't that be cool. I bet no one has done that. Actually you should just hold it in your hands in front of your house now that is different. Honestly I don't think you would have any trouble being "different" in any car.

truu im totally agree with you. i have a honda civic coupes with B18C1 engine swap. but im kinda of gettin tired of it. so i rather to get something new. well i guess i am gunna buy a mazda car comes with 13b rotary engine. This is very hardest to make a choice to get an engine.. Lol all I will have 8 grand in my hand.. I am looking for the engine that I can afford it.

YO gues don't make me feel like so stupid!!!! I had a b18c1 engine swap into 95 honda civic coupes guess wat no one don't even help me out to swap into 95 honda civic coupes also I don't know what b18c1 engine is. Somehow I decide to research info about b18c1. I didn't knew it the b18c1 is the best swap into any honda civic. So this is my 1st time join the website to get some advice with people to see if they get alone with me.... Don't forget that I am cuban :-D

:locked: .. this is just turning into an argument ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back