i was doing so good too...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 9 2003, 03:34 PM
the website sucks and is full of asshats
the girl won't speak to me
the sol will never run and i shoudln't even have started it in the first place

yeah, my life sucsk

you need to get on prozac.

Originally posted by get_nick@Nov 9 2003, 03:47 PM
99% of the people here would trade there running cars for you sol that isn't

your life doesn't suck

:ditto: :ditto: :werd: :ditto: :ditto:

my life two months blew - no women, no job, my car died, no cellphone, nothing except for two degrees and nothing to show for it.

two months later - sold the hatch, got a pimp 240, have a great job now, cellphone also, but no chick yet but that might be a good thing.

Take it a day at a time, if you want something to change - then take some action to change your situation. Life gets better and you must taste the sour in life to enjoy the sweet.

B, your not a dumbass, you'll be fine.

Originally posted by uconn1150+Nov 9 2003, 06:11 PM-->
there are 3.2 BILLION more girls in the world that WILL talk to you
but the 1 i want, won't. and it's fucked with me beyond anything imaginable.

yesterday, i drank myself stupid.
today, i smoked over a pack already.
i haven't eaten in 2 days.

i'm just really fucked up right now.

milan

B, your not a dumbass, you'll be fine.

sorry dude, but i have to. It's YOU'RE.
:ph34r:

dude, keep yourself together man.

relax, give it a week. Control your life and you'll be fine.

or hold on atleast till I get up their and visit :D

yo B you are so much cooler than than most people here, myself included. You probablly spent more on your turbo and intercooler than i did on my whole car, and i have MAYBE $1000 in my teg, and it is slow as nuts, you probablly spent more on that tight ass exhaust manifold than i did on all the performance mods on the car mods on my car. plus you have WAY more knowledge than 9/10ths of people here, it took me an hour and a half to change my damn oil. i probablly couldnt swap a motor right now if my life depended on it. so what if tha chick isnt talking to you. it sux but at least you got a chick. you know for a fact that probablly 4 out of 5 guys on this site are single. shit i aint been on a date in 6 months.

point is life sucks and you just have to move on. it gets better sooner or later.

this will sound ghey but you gotta find bad in the good. my teg is slow and will never have V-tec or a turbo or juice or a paint job, but at least it works, and sounds badass.

life has its ups and its downs, its the good shit that makes it worth living for, things aren't as bad as you think man, just hang in there and you'll be a-ok :)

I look at all of these posts, and seem to have various points covered, so I don't feel the need to voice my "I second that" opinion. But what I can offer you is this.

Quitting cigs didn't change you. Starting to smoke thus isn't the problem.

Confuscius say: Love is like the tides, It will come and part just the same.
Celerity Add: You are the beach, and the beach is always there. When the tides wane, There is more of you. Low tides will uncover trash and filth, but also will allow you to walk the path that was not available before - And listen to conches (Heh.. Conscience?) that weren't seen.

The car running, man it's just fuckin' cold out there. Winter is a time in nature for hibernation and rest.

Asshat must be the word of the day.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Nov 10 2003, 12:28 AM
You probablly spent more on your turbo and intercooler than i did on my whole car

its just money dude. it means shit.

plus you have WAY more knowledge than 9/10ths of people here,

honestly, no, i don't. i just know how to find things by reading.

so what if tha chick isnt talking to you. it sux but at least you got a chick.

when it's all you really want, and nothing else means shit to you, it sucks more than words can possibly describe.

Originally posted by Celerity@Nov 10 2003, 01:46 AM
Love is like the tides, It will come and part just the same.

good line...

but, it's not what happened. i couldn't even begin to describe it...

blah... i just hate everthing right now

i give you that
but it still took me an hour and a half to change my oil
so you still are cooler than me
as a matter of fact im gonna start a poll

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 10 2003, 02:19 AM
no, really, it is

Attention whore! :eek:

<---- j/k!!! ;) :p
Brian, you need to think more optimistically. Positive imagery is where it's at dude! Seriously, thinking negatively is not good.

go in to detail on what lead to this?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Nov 10 2003, 02:10 AM-->
@Nov 10 2003, 01:46 AM
Love is like the tides, It will come and part just the same.

good line...

but, it's not what happened. i couldn't even begin to describe it...

blah... i just hate everthing right now

Well recently, you've been unhappy with the progress on your car and gf. Quitting smoking IS difficult. Having a gf with a good relationship takes effort. It's never like in the movies. And it's nothing that you can control as half of the situation is dependent on the other person. So relax about that. It has already been discussed that you are rushing it. On the motor swap, isn't this your first biggie? Or at least with this combination. The first time is uncharted territory, no matter how much you've read up on other people's swaps on the internet. The second time around, should you want to, would be much smoother. Btw, I also realize that you know tons about this stuff. But actually doing it physically is a different experience.

I think that your work hours suck, but at least you have a job. The economy is sort of weak right now. Millions are out of work, and it's not like you are reduced to working at a Burger King. You do have a future. At least you aren't deployed in Iraq. Your life could really suck, but it doesn't. Maybe it could be better, but that also applies to the rest of us.

So please cheer up. So when I we getting together to drive that River Road in Essex? A good hard drive alwasy cheers me up. I should have taken you to Virginia on Saturday to look at that crx. Chris and I felt great getting out of New England. Seeing some of the rest of the world can help put a better perspective on life. :)

These posts of yours remind me of the Charlie Brown Halloween special. He's a pessimist, moping around and griping about life. When he goes trick-or-treating, while his friends are getting treats, he's only getting rocks in his bag. But again, out of his group of friends, he is the only one that is down on life. He also is passive about it too. Just like a leaf in a stream going along with the current. Get a paddle man and row! Or at least steer. Don't be passive and then complain about it. Like about your car, if you'd PM Airjockie and ask, he'd make the effort to stop by and give you some help or fresh encouragement. Heck, you know that there are a whole bunch of us rooting for you. We know that the swap isn't a piece of cake, we didn't expect that it was a plug and play situation. You are building a monster car. You aren't letting us down in anything, and includes your gf and cigarette smoking. We just want you to be happy. B)

Hello sol

I just wanted to tell you that when times are rough for me. I seek GOD. I pray and ask him to help me find an answer. It always works and helps you go by what god plans. Take a time to pray about your situation and god will lead the way if you let him. Look for signs. Peace

Back