i was doing so good too...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It sounds mainly it's the female, but the other problems make things worse. I've been engaged then heart broken, suicidal from a female, thought she was the one, made a stupid mistake, didnt think there would be another female out there. Got over it, lived on, found a better chic, got hurt again, moved on and finally ive been with this new one for about 2 yrs and its good. If its meant to be she'll come back around if not then it wasn't. Eventually you will find the one that is right for you even if you dont think so. Many people are going through what you are so dont think your the only one, everyone has problems. I have no job, deliquent bills, did my first engine swap and more shi$ keeps needing to be replaced, have a gf/ but she lives 2 states away and I have to come over my friends house just to go to your tight @ss web site that has helped me out so much! Just take it one day at a time, things will improve. Take care :)

You know a friend once told that he heard in some study that there are 6-7 females that are "compatible" (that one could be happy with for the rest of his life) with for every male. It made me feel alot better knowing that (after recently breaking up with a girl which I adored). Just thought I'd pass that tidbit of info, but in my real opinion I think women are a waste of time. They pick you up, just to drop you and see how many pieces you shatter into (dont get me wrong I still love'm).

Originally posted by unsivil_audio@Nov 12 2003, 02:38 PM
You know a friend once told that he heard in some study that there are 6-7 females that are "compatible" (that one could be happy with for the rest of his life) with for every male.

It's alot more than that. It has to be.

Originally posted by khrisb+Nov 12 2003, 05:09 PM-->
unsivil_audio
@Nov 12 2003, 02:38 PM
You know a friend once told that he heard in some study that there are 6-7 females that are "compatible" (that one could be happy with for the rest of his life) with for every male.

It depends on how picky you are in what you want for a long term mate. If you are sensitive ( a good listener and observer), have good communication skills and don't mind compromising in situations, the number of compatible girls for you will be higher. But if you are a pigheaded S.O.B., then the choices will be much more limited.

:D

Originally posted by khrisb@Nov 12 2003, 04:09 PM

6-7 in your own neighboorhood maybe :)

I would guess that throughout the world there are tens of thousands one is compatible with

I consider myself compatable with almost any girl. I don't care what you look like really, if you're nice and atleast have good hygene, I'll give you a chance. But this isn't about me, it's about B...and he is one picky fucker... :ph34r:

Originally posted by khrisb@Nov 12 2003, 05:48 PM
But this isn't about me, it's about B...and he is one picky fucker... :ph34r:

:unsure:

One question in response to spectacle for B, is the sol still in your parents garage? if it is...how exactly can he start back on it?? :unsure:

Back