I was jacked at school.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NotUrAverage_Si

I went to my classes this morning at 7:30 AM and when my class was over I went out to the parking lot to find someone had stolen the front lip off my car! They didn't even bother loosening the bolts which held it on, but instead cut it off.

Fuckers better hope I don't find out who they are or I'm gonna let loose some serious shit. Get a fuckin job and buy your own shit or throw youselves infront of oncoming traffic. Theres only one other EBP Si in the parking lot when I'm there so I'm checking his shit first and then I'm gonna go around looking for an EBP front lip on a car it shouldn't be on. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Thanks for doing your fucking job on campus police, what a fuckin joke...Bitches. :bash:
This is exactly why my other Si will be a track car. :thumbsdown: :mad:

that sucks, im sorry man. :mellow: :(

kill those mother fuckers.

:rawr: :gunfight: :sniper: :bangin: :beat: :boxing: :stretcher:

:fosho2:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 22 2004, 07:45 AM
all cops are useless. get used to it.
[post=393393]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: Its so true - they dont give a fuck . . . . its too bad.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Sep 22 2004, 02:09 AM
wtf? how are they going to use it if they cut the bolts off the lip?
[post=393335]Quoted post[/post]​

rivets work wonders.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 22 2004, 07:45 AM
all cops are useless. get used to it.

when i become one, i'm going to resent this statement. :p

Fuck, that sucks Mike. Find out who it is and me and taylor and Jon will go and help you beat the ever living shit out of him and then rub the side of his face against the cement for 10 minutes straight before we shove glass rods up his cock and then hit them with a bat..... :huh: ummmmm.... yeah....

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 22 2004, 02:10 PM
Fuck, that sucks Mike. Find out who it is and me and taylor and Jon will go and help you beat the ever living shit out of him and then rub the side of his face against the cement for 10 minutes straight before we shove glass rods up his cock and then hit them with a bat.....  :huh: ummmmm.... yeah....
[post=393566]Quoted post[/post]​

Haha oh shit. I drove around the parking lots today to see if I could find a civic with a mismatched electron blue pearl Si lip on it but couldn't find...yet. I swear if this next lip I'm buying gets stolen and I find out who it is I'm just gonna explode.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Sep 22 2004, 11:22 PM-->
Originally posted by revolution8k@Sep 22 2004, 12:15 PM
pissedoffsol
@Sep 22 2004, 07:45 AM
all cops are useless.  get used to it.

when i become one, i'm going to resent this statement. :p
[post=393450]Quoted post[/post]​

when you get a real job, i'm going to laugh!
:ph34r: :ph34r:
[post=393756]Quoted post[/post]​

LMAO!! you ass. :lol:

I have a real job now... and if you're cracking on it you're cracking on TPP too.. :p (even though he's quitting and going back to Nazi-VA.) :(

atkeast they didnt take your entire car, like they did my old accord.. *sniff*

shit sucks though doesnt it?

i wanna murder anyone that gets too close to my car. i'm not afraid to bury anyone in a shallow hole in the desert.

Man if I'm acting like this because someone took just the front lip I can't even imagine what I'd do if someone took my whole car I would just completely flip out and go on some kind of rampage.

I just got off the phone with Honda and they want $263.00 for the front lip painted. I guess it's time to check Honda-Tech or here if anyone has one for sale in Southern CA.

With my luck I'd probably be buying back my original lip that was stolen <_<

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Sep 23 2004, 11:43 AM
Man if I'm acting like this because someone took just the front lip I can't even imagine what I'd do if someone took my whole car I would just completely flip out and go on some kind of rampage.

I just got off the phone with Honda and they want $263.00 for the front lip painted. I guess it's time to check Honda-Tech or here if anyone has one for sale in Southern CA.

With my luck I'd probably be buying back my original lip that was stolen <_<
[post=393911]Quoted post[/post]​

i hear ya man. i wish people would just go out and get a job and buy thier own shit, rather then takeing some elses shit they spent thier hard earned money on.. example: two of my entire cars. 90 accord, h22 3 days away, and my 92 civic, fresh b16 with new intake, new skunk2 IM hondata IM gasket, head milled, itr pistons, act hd/ss clutch, fidanza 7.5 lb flywheel, short throw shifter, racing seats, pioneer $350 deck, coustic 401se amp, and a, alpine type-r 12 in a custom made box.

yeah. i was kinda pissed about that one.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 22 2004, 02:10 PM
Fuck, that sucks Mike. Find out who it is and me and taylor and Jon will go and help you beat the ever living shit out of him and then rub the side of his face against the cement for 10 minutes straight before we shove glass rods up his cock and then hit them with a bat..... :huh: ummmmm.... yeah....
[post=393566]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Sep 23 2004, 12:35 PM
dude you guys need to move :)

there hasn't been a car stolen in my town in years
[post=393945]Quoted post[/post]​

believe me, i would if i could. it sucks not being financially stable.. i'm going to school about 3 hours away from home next year though, so i'm savintg hard core for that.. gunna suck having rent and utilities..

holy shit.. i'm going to have to do my laundry myself too.. damnit.. guess sooner the better to learn though.

Back