I was just thinking...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Battle Pope

I post a lot. Probably due to the massive amount of boredom I experience at work...

Where do you ppl post the most? Any reason why?

...god I'm bored...

i post the most when im home

why?

cuz i sleep really fucked up hours due to working 2nd shift
basicly no one is around when i am awake during the week, so i just watch TV and post shit on here

cant post while im at work cuz i drive around all night delivering drugs (no celular internet connection in the car)

I post while I'm at work and it's going slow and not much happening cause I got DSL here, and only once and a while when I'm at home cause my connection is slow.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 21 2004, 05:30 PM
300 posts? you post a lot?

please.
[post=366462]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah but look when he joined. I've noticed you post a shitload. I just finished my last week at work so I have some free time and I like helping people out on here .

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jul 21 2004, 12:46 PM
Usually at work. I have too many things I need to do at home. :)
[post=366435]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

i only post at work, why would i waste my own time on here? :p

POPE:
Total Cumulative Posts 352
( 12.1 posts per day / 0.09% of total forum posts )

ME:
Total Cumulative Posts 23,287
( 35.2 posts per day / 6.06% of total forum posts )

biotch please :D

LOL,,,

I post inbetween studies now since shit has calmed down a little...

By "a lot" I meant usually around 20-25 posts per day, and since I only joined a few weeks ago, I only have 350 or so posts.... of course, this is nothing compared to B over there, wallowing in all his nerdy admin glory :p

Who gives a fuck how often someone post.

I would rather you post 1 useful thing a day then 30 crappy pointless post.

And on that note I post nothing but crap so I can't talk lol

BTW I still get a kick out of the fact that E works....

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jul 21 2004, 07:08 PM
[post=366497]Quoted post[/post]​

more so, he's looking for ANOTHER job :lol:

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 21 2004, 03:29 PM
I post a lot. Probably due to the massive amount of boredom I experience at work...

Where do you ppl post the most? Any reason why?

...god I'm bored...
[post=366426]Quoted post[/post]​

I post mostly on mainstreams now, but i post a lot on here and mustangforums.com as well.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jul 21 2004, 06:08 PM
Who gives a fuck how often someone post.

I would rather you post 1 useful thing a day then 30 crappy pointless post.

And on that note I post nothing but crap so I can't talk lol

[post=366497]Quoted post[/post]​

What you post isn't crap persay, you just post a lot about bikes and 350Zs... nothin wrong with that... in fact you got me interested in a damn sport bike... bastard.

wait, he got you interested in bikes??? havent you seen the 1879509 posts about how this person flew into a car, and this guy hit a moose...jeffie, you convinced me to NEVER get a bike again.

Originally posted by mattcalica@Jul 22 2004, 08:02 AM
wait, he got you interested in bikes??? havent you seen the 1879509 posts about how this person flew into a car, and this guy hit a moose...jeffie, you convinced me to NEVER get a bike again.
[post=366789]Quoted post[/post]​

So even though chances are I'll never hit a car or get hit by a car sitting at the speed limit on a bike, you think that'll deter me from at least buying ONE and trying it out? fuck that. You only live once, you've obviously had a bike, and you're still alive... aren't you?

Besides those 1879509 posts about hitting shit are out of about 2982928892892289398839 bike owners who safely ride their bikes daily with no accidents.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Jul 22 2004, 03:47 PM-->
mattcalica
@Jul 22 2004, 08:02 AM
[post=366789]Quoted post[/post]​

So even though chances are I'll never hit a car or get hit by a car sitting at the speed limit on a bike, you think that'll deter me from at least buying ONE and trying it out? fuck that. You only live once, you've obviously had a bike, and you're still alive... aren't you?

Besides those 1879509 posts about hitting shit are out of about 2982928892892289398839 bike owners who safely ride their bikes daily with no accidents.
[post=366924]Quoted post[/post]​

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol:
:lmao:
:bo:

Back