I was wondering...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ek 96 b16a

What sould i do keep my b16a block or b17a1 block? Which one would be better? And i was wondering why dont the gsr tranny dont hit on my b16a motor. Sould i get a b16 tranny or just leave it? But when i us to have my b16a tranny it was hitting but the something when wrong so i got a gsr tranny and my friend say the reason why it dont hit is because it dont have that much torqe or the other reason is because is that the gsr tranny is missing a baring? Is that the reason. And for some reason my vetc. dont scream no more because when i first got it. It was screaming like crazy and it hit like crazy.

uhh..

you're english is really bad..You need to learn how to write.

What the hell is a hitting tranny or engine for that matter?

Your motor makes torque, not your trans. The trans just transfers it to the wheels.

What sould i do keep my b16a block or b17a1 block? Which one would be better? And i was wondering why dont the gsr tranny dont hit on my b16a motor. Sould i get a b16 tranny or just leave it? But when i us to have my b16a tranny it was hitting but the something when wrong so i got a gsr tranny and my friend say the reason why it dont hit is because it dont have that much torqe or the other reason is because is that the gsr tranny is missing a baring? Is that the reason. And for some reason my vetc. dont scream no more because when i first got it. It was screaming like crazy and it hit like crazy.

Should I keep my b16a block or swap it for a b17a1 block?

Which one would be better?

I was wondering why doesn't the gsr tranny accelerate like my previous b16a trans.

ShouldIi get a b16 tranny or just keep the GSR?

When I used f to have a b16a tranny it was making th car accelerate faster, then something when wrong so I replaced it with a gsr tranny. My friend says the reason why it doesn't accelerate as fast is possibly because it has different gear ratios or because is that the gsr tranny is missing a bearing. Is that the reason?

And for some reason my vtec isn't as loud or pull as hard. When I first got it, it was luder and pulling like crazy.

You should thank me..because I gaurentee you wouldn't have gotten a response with your poorly typed, spelled and grammically inccorect thing you'd want to call a paragraph.

I think he means hittin vtec...
aka
poppin vtec

GSR tranny will not accellerate as fast as a b16. B16 trannys have weak differnetials and will break. Chances are you broke yours. I doubt it was missing a bearing. pop vtec yo.

--------------------
To answer your questions...

1. Keep the b16

2. The b16 has more aftermarket support and is more reliable

3. Although the b16 has shorter gears, the GSR is more suitable in street driving while still having short enough gears to be acceptable in racing.

The GSR trans has longer gears which in turn will be slightly slower.

4. Depends on what you use your car for most.
-Street/strip driving- GSR
-Mainly drag - b16

5. I already answered this, it's because of the longer gears

6. You didn't ask a question, but you probably beat the living shit out of your motor, it's called wear and tear. Just by the way you typed your paragraph, I doubt you know how to drive.

B16A and B17A are pretty much the same engine, you won't notice hardly a difference if any at all.

that's what happens when you get drunk...

Even my first post, trying to correct his is typed really bad.

Back