I went to the emergency room today..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Dec 11 2003, 12:51 AM
ya but do you have a fake knee joint?
and i forgot to mention 6 mounths in rehab learning to walk/ run

nope only metal in me is the screws and little plates in my face (titanium too y0! ) :)

it took me about 18 months to get back to 95% (ill never be back to 100%)

definatly not something i would suggest to others :)

but more importantly .... how/why the fuck did you ride off a 75ft cliff??????????

well i am in to bikeing and there was a cut/ goat trail going off and i decided to try to run it, turned a corner and there it was

so basicly it went like this?

Originally posted by hcivic.com@once he came around that corner
oops...... ssssssshhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

splat.....

:)

all these stories make me think my day was a walk in the park. i'm glad to hear that some one else thought the needle hurt, never felt much pain till then.

I was working on a 20,000 thoousand dollar floor, in a 4.5 million dollar home. Needless to say not one drop of blood hit the ground. I told the boss, then I made it through the kitchen, hallway, and the 4 car garage, my shirt was bloody, but I left the floor clean.
My dad is also the office manager, so he got the call to bring all of the paperwork to the hospital. When he got to the waiting room the first thing he asked was how deep the cut was, the 2nd was how much blood got on the floor.
To make things worse this happened at 11:30, and lunch started at 12, I never got to eat...
Now I'm stuck on light duty for the rest of this week and part of next. nothing like sucking down sawdust from sanders...

I was supposed to go and get all four of my wisdom teeth pulled today, but had to cancel due to a slight cold. I was destined for a trip to the doctor today!hahahah

Back