I went to the track for the first time....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spectacle

This past weekend @ NOPI I got my dumbass out there and ran my auto B7 foe dough with I/H/E.

18.6 @ 73 mph

Now granted it was hot as SHIT out there, but there is no excuse. Gentleman, give me the flaming I deserve.

an automatic, d15b7, four door civic. Now that is a fucking race car if I have ever heard one. Why even bother running it? lol.

Originally posted by spectacle@May 17 2004, 07:48 PM
This past weekend @ NOPI I got my dumbass out there and ran my auto B7 foe dough with I/H/E.

18.6 @ 73 mph

Now granted it was hot as SHIT out there, but there is no excuse. Gentleman, give me the flaming I deserve.

No flamage required, you pwn3d yourself pretty bad for just posting the time. :p

Originally posted by spectacle@May 17 2004, 07:48 PM

18.6 @ 73 mph

Now that is fucking funny. Funnier than anything Ji has ever said. Funnier than anything Tony has said, and it might be funnier than anything I have ever said :eek:

The exhaust on it probably slowed it down, lol. 2.5 inch or bigger piping X 107 hp /97 Tq. hp motor = ERROR!

i live my life a quarter mile @ a time. because I thought mine was going to end when I could see the mustang in the next lane's time without moving my head.

believe me 18 seconds is a long time to get laughed @ in front of 400+ ppl. :blink:

Originally posted by liquid00meth@May 18 2004, 01:57 PM
an automatic, d15b7, four door civic. Now that is a fucking race car if I have ever heard one. Why even bother running it? lol.

That's what mine started as... auto 4 door D15B7. :secret:

Originally posted by spectacle@May 20 2004, 07:09 PM
i live my life a quarter mile @ a time. because I thought mine was going to end when I could see the mustang in the next lane's time without moving my head.

believe me 18 seconds is a long time to get laughed @ in front of 400+ ppl. :blink:

Thats fuckin hilarious :D

That's what mine started as... auto 4 door D15B7

Yea Mike, it STARTED that way, but now it is a BAD ASS MOTHER FUCKER, and a sleeper at that too.

dont take it as discouragement. take it as motivation to drop 4 seconds or more off the time. it'll be your drive.

wholly blast from the past Batman. lol. its all good. I just brought a B16 yesterday, so we'll see how much time i can shave off my pathetic 4 door

pistons in 5 biatch

werd. i'm goin for a 5second dump. stock 93CX to a stripped out H22 power monster.

18.6 @ 73 mph

Now granted it was hot as SHIT out there, but there is no excuse. Gentleman, give me the flaming I deserve

If yall think that is slow, yesterday I went to the tracks (Alamo Dragway) and made

20.2 @ 83 ON a 93 honda del sol with no d15b7 but a d15b8. :lol: :D <_<

Originally posted by nismogod@Jun 17 2004, 10:25 PM
thats pretty bad, did you push it down the track?

BWahahaha

not really sure what to say, pretty much everything has been said at this point.

good luck with the swap

Back