I Whant To Buy A B18c5 In Europe...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Klant

Hi!

I´m intressted in buying a ITR B18C5 engine. I live in Sweden so if you have a engine nearby please send a mail to megaklant@hotmail.com

I wold like the engine complete with tranny (Cable), complete long block, distributor, intake manifold, ecu, shift linkage.....etc

Europe's are stamped B18C6.Can you speak German?If so call this guy Klaus Reiss,he's in Marktredwitz Germany and can probably find you one.

Sorry no German speaking for me :( But what do you meen whit " Europe's are stamped B18C6"

Do you have Klaus Reiss e-mail or something? Mayby I can a lite Germany whit some help from som friends ;)

Originally posted by Klant@Apr 8 2003, 11:42 AM
I wold like the engine complete with tranny (Cable),

no ITR motor's are cable.

you are going to have to source a b16a SiR cable tranny, or do a hydro conversion on your car. what are you trying to put this motor into?

Also, welcome to the site. Nice to see we are going world-wide :lol:

Originally posted by Klant@Apr 9 2003, 12:12 PM
Sorry no German speaking for me :( But what do you meen whit " Europe's are stamped B18C6"

Do you have Klaus Reiss e-mail or something? Mayby I can a lite Germany whit some help from som friends ;)

In the states they (ITR's) have a B18C5 stamp on the block,in Europe they (ITR's) have a B18C6 stamp on the block.Klaus doesn't have email,I doubt he has a computer haha.He lives in a REAL SMALL village,maybe 150 people.And Pissedoffsol is right about the cable tranny,but don't worry,if you need a cable tranny,he has tons of B16 cable trannies.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Apr 9 2003, 07:13 PM-->
@Apr 9 2003, 12:12 PM

In the states they (ITR's) have a B18C5 stamp on the block,in Europe they (ITR's) have a B18C6 stamp on the block.Klaus doesn't have email,I doubt he has a computer haha.He lives in a REAL SMALL village,maybe 150 people.And Pissedoffsol is right about the cable tranny,but don't worry,if you need a cable tranny,he has tons of B16 cable trannies.

My friend has a ITR and he has bought it in EU and he has a B18C5 eginge ;)

My Ide is to replace my Crx EE8 egine with a B18C5 :D :D

Originally posted by Klant@Apr 10 2003, 06:27 PM
My friend has a ITR and he has bought it in EU and he has a B18C5 eginge ;)

My Ide is to replace my Crx EE8 egine with a B18C5 :D :D

That's kind of strange,a guy in my squad has a 99 with a B18C6,and another civilian on post has a 97 I believe with the same.Both of them EDM type R's.

s3e383d8de27f5.jpg

Back