i will take any d16 !!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i know one of you have some kind of d series sitting around some where drop me a line and let me know i need one PLEASE!!!!!!1

Do you need it for parts or as a running unit? I have a 94 D16Z6 complete minus one or two sensors. It was running when i pulled it but it has been sitting for a couple of months in my garage so im not 100% if it runs.

I need one from the so cal, phoenix, south west area. i will pick up! with cash in hand. (by the way thanks for being obvious rickey, the brob is i cant drive to chicago to get a motor, but good job)

I have a complete d16z6 engine and auto tranny. I was going to part out but there was no one that wanted just parts. It has been taken apart but i have everything. The block is complete, the head is complete, and intake man. is complete. It was just taken off to sell them separate. There are 110,xxx miles when it was taken out and was running. Im in Az. Also my friend has a 97 dx motor and manual tranny complete with 89,xxx miles on it when it was taken out. Let me know and i can get u pics of it all.

Back