I won free passes to fast5 pre-screening

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Did you cry? Surely you would have if Ben Affleck was in it. lol
lol

no, but most of the girls did.

and it wasn't for ben affleck, ass.

There was a dodge charger or something used in the fast five movie at the new york auto show - i saw it yesterday.

It was one of the lamest “hooked up” cars there.

i think they were challengers, but i don't know and frankly, don't really care.
5000lb cars do absolutely nothing for me no matter how many hp you throw at at.

Were Tyrese and Paul Walker as annoying as they were together in the second one?

took a Challenger up to Frisco.. lol.. and B, it didnt get 8mpg.. we checked it out on the way home.. 22mpg w/ some hot rodding.. lol.. i got a ticket on the way up though.. FTMFL!!

i saw it and it was really good. lots of great action and decent fight scenes. the part after the credits had me a bit confused...

I didn;t either but don't care. the movei was bad ass.

it's not a fast and furious movie without NAWS. the last scene of the charger standing up after a few shots were sick. much more realistic plot that the previous one.

fav one so far.

by the way, the 2 latin guys are famous latin reggae rappers so of course i was biased. :)
I thought the worst acting came from The Rock. :lol:

Just saw it.

If i had 5 chances to do something correctly, eventually Id get it right too :)

oh damn, i didn't stay for the credits :(

I drive all my family and friends nuts that I stay all the way to the end of the credits at every single movie... That's my movie-contemplation/there-might-be-a-cool-thing-at-the-end time.

when i can tell the movie is about to end i'm already out of my seat standing in the hallway ready to leave.. as soon as the music cues i'm out.. lol

Just saw it.

If i had 5 chances to do something correctly, eventually Id get it right too :)

According to wikipedia, there is going to be 7 films total??? DAMN! So they get 2 more chances to get it right if they didnt this time.

Anyway, ive been hearing a lot of positive reviews from friends too (of course they know next to nothing about cars), but theyre pretty critical in general about films.

I guess this ill breakdown and see this one (first and last FnF movie I saw was the first one with the motec exhaust).

from what ive gathered, there is a Koenigsegg, GT40, R34 and Charger in the movie? are the a lot of, "wow that car or car stunt was awesome" moments?

those cars are in it, yes, but they don't really do anything.... just drive up and park, or are parked. chargers are the 'civics' used in the heist/chase

not really a lot of 'car' stunts... just chase/driving

just go f'ing see it. if you enjoy action movies, you'll like it.

Back