I would just like to thank you guys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

totalburnout

VIP
I would just like to thank you guys for allowing me to allow the hell out of you all day today, simply so I could procrastinate and not get some work done.

I don't know what I would've done without you guys, perhaps something that can be called 'productive', but that wouldn't have been as much fun. :lol:

I'm not addicted at all, I'm just a massive procrastinator.

I rather do actual work than school work anyday. At work I get things done and don't procrastinate, with school work I could care less. I'm already locked up for 3 A's out of 4 classes and done with everything except a paper. I hate having to write 20pages in a two week period.

i was productive today :)
i built a new cat back out of misc junk yard parts because my shit fell apart, got my header finally hooked up and the crossmember back on after being cut, fixed my lawnmower and mowed, got my old O2 sensors out and ready to be lengthened (probly gonna rig the one sensor to both connectors so i dont have to get another bung welded on) and i think that was about it.

All i can say is i need a damn sawz-all because hack saws suck my balls, that is all

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 12 2005, 04:11 PM
you probably posted about 15 pages worth today :D
[post=498525]Quoted post[/post]​

See a research paper I can deal with, quoting the hell out of everything to support my arguments, since its easier to fill up a lot of room. To hell with straight writing and personal criticism.

I masturbated twice today, and considered it productive. Still nowhere near the ESolSi record of 48 times in a day.

Originally posted by Havok@May 13 2005, 01:05 AM
I masturbated twice today, and considered it productive. Still nowhere near the ESolSi record of 48 times in a day.
[post=498720]Quoted post[/post]​

more

than

I

needed

to

EVER

know.

Originally posted by Havok@May 13 2005, 12:05 AM

If you're awake for 16 hours, that's once every 20 minutes. :eek: :worthy:

Originally posted by DarkHand+May 13 2005, 09:19 AM-->
@May 13 2005, 12:05 AM
I masturbated twice today, and considered it productive.  Still nowhere near the ESolSi record of 48 times in a day.

If you're awake for 16 hours, that's once every 20 minutes. :eek: :worthy:
[post=498770]Quoted post[/post]​

Um, OUCH!!!!

I fuck three times and I'm close to racing stripes. I wouldn't even try for ten. :lol:

Originally posted by Havok@May 13 2005, 01:05 AM

LOL, how can you whack it that many times. I think my record was 5 and I just got bored.

Back