I would kill any of you

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ugly ? NO WAY ! those fender flares (Those are Group 3 flares, I have no idea what a group 4 is), that ass end.. a 4 seater rear engined car ?

That's the shit dreams are made of. The Alpine-Renault (al PEENA) is one of the hottest car makes out there. The A110 won Monte Carlo every year it showed up. The 310 turned into the 610 and then the 660 - the 6 was front engined though.

The 4cylinder 110 and 310 groups one and two used the Gordini 4 cylinder.

You guys are so wrapped up in mass-market scheisse that you don't realise the wonders that the world has to offer.

Don't worry Celerity, I'd kill you for it too.
...but the turquoise has got to go.

Yes as bad as it sounds im with cel on this one.. thats pretty badass lookin.

I love the interior. Carpet everywhere. And the gauges are JDM amber :thumbsup: lol

I'd be totally down with it, if it wasn't for that oh-so-80's turquoise design thing on the back. I'd actually prefer it in white all around.

But for 17k, get me a restored late 60's or early 70's Alfa GTV2000. In red, of course.

i can get a suede interior on a 93 nissan 300zx, why the heyell would i drive this bugmobile instead? :yuck:

panteras are the shit

this car is cool though, id rock it.

Panteras can't be had for less than $35gs... and they aren't that great of a car. If you're going to get a V8 powered sports car that gets 9 mpg, might as well get something really really really fast. The Pantera is commonly beaten by lots of things. It's sexy, but it costs as much as a better Porsche or Ferrari.

look, i understand why you want it...but just no.

its like a cosworth vega. i understand why people would want that car...but in the end...its still a vega.

look, i understand why you want it...but just no.

its like a cosworth vega. i understand why people would want that car...but in the end...its still a vega.

Would you want a 1st gen CRX with a factory-reliable K24A ?

It's just a CRX.

Back