IAC plug...b18b in d16y7

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Swapped over a b18b from my d16y7. The only plug that i cant find for some reason is the plug for the IAC valve. i have the plug for the MAP sensor and TPS sensor plugged in. I looked on our d16y5 motor but that motor alone has the intake totally different than the d16y7. The d16y5 looks similar to my b18b manifold setup and the plug is the same type needed for the b18b. On my d16y7 harness in my car i have a spare black plug. Looks like it plugs into nothing at all but its aligned right under where the integras IAC valve is. I already sold my d16y7 and I dont have any buddies with that motor to look on their car. On the integra though and my d16y5 motor they use a plug thats similar to the plug for the Coolant temp switch, a kinda round plug with 3 (i believe wires). My question is, does the d16y7 motor have a different plug for the IAC than the d16y5?
Ill try to snag a pic after work to explain what im saying.

if someone can just look at the plug for the IAC on a d16y7 motor and tell me what it looks like (shape and wire colors) that would be greatly appreciated. I have the wiring diagrams up for the civic ans b18b, but i want to make sure i have the right plug before i chop and swap it.

Back