IACV heater hose

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

K2e2vin

I'm working on an ITB project and i plan on using the IACV off of my D15B2 or D15B VTEC. What im wondering about is, what happens if I run it without the coolant line? The one on the D15B VTEC would make nicer hose routing, but i want to keep it there so I can sell it later(complete manifold). Also, I know lots of people are using plates to adapt the IACV to allow hoses to be hooked up, but can I just thread the holes and just install nipple fittings there?

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm working on an ITB project and i plan on using the IACV off of my D15B2 or D15B VTEC. What im wondering about is, what happens if I run it without the coolant line? The one on the D15B VTEC would make nicer hose routing, but i want to keep it there so I can sell it later(complete manifold). Also, I know lots of people are using plates to adapt the IACV to allow hoses to be hooked up, but can I just thread the holes and just install nipple fittings there?

It'll idle like ass if you don't connect it. It'll run out just fine, but your idle will suck. BAD.

Back