ian (gsrcrxsi) = pwn3ed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
so Ian's girl was on his PC earlier tonite....

43zb3wj.jpg

:ph34r:

Dude you have a GF? holy shit, post some pics up! how far is her house from my place?

Dude you have a GF? holy shit, post some pics up! how far is her house from my place?
yea, been dating for like 2.5 months. her house is like 2 hours from your place :) but curently 4 hrs from your place, but then again so am i.

And you know that she likes IDB. Or at least, she likes it just as much as Ian does.
well...in all fairness, i made the IDB comment. she doesnt necessarily "like" it, but that doesnt mean she doesnt do it :)

......why no pics?
:ph34r: not sure if i wanna post. cant really find any that do her justice. plus i gotta let you horny gf-less bastards wait a little, lol. cant just throw up pics yet

:ph34r: not sure if i wanna post. cant really find any that do her justice. plus i gotta let you horny gf-less bastards wait a little, lol. cant just throw up pics yet

I have a girl, I still wanna see! maybe we can swap.

hondagirlswap.com =)

That hurts... and here I sent you free stickers. :(

lmao. her friend made that picture just messing around, but it was too absurdly hillarious not to post.

real pics

Attachments

• 1053551063_l.jpg
    1053551063_l.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 974530524_l.jpg
    974530524_l.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 110
*forgiven*

i dont blame you for wanting to keep those to yourself. why do you think the pictures of my girls rarely see the light of day.

*forgiven*

i dont blame you for wanting to keep those to yourself. why do you think the pictures of my girls rarely see the light of day.

Cause your hand is camera shy?

not a very good burn considering ive definitely posted more pics of my girls than all of yall combined....you just gotta know where to look :ph34r:

Back