IAT Sensor Location?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

smarty009

Hey guys...can someone tell me where the IAT sensor is located on a 97 accord? would it be in a different place since I have an H22A in there now? let me know. thanks!

I think that it would either be on the intake manifold somewhere or on the intake somewhere going up to the throttle body. It is usually white and held on with two screws when its on the intake manifold. When its on the intake piping it usually just slides in and out. Hope this helps.

ok...i found it on the drivers side of the intake manifold...now another question...some people say it is supposed to be on the intake tube with aftermarket intakes...i have an aftermarket cai...could that create a problem?

mounting it in your CAI would 'function', but it wouldn't 'work'. if you can see what i'm sayin.

you want the ecu to read the air temperature as close to the point of entering your head as possible, so it can acuratly factor it into it's calculations of a/f advance, etc.

Back