IBM conter sue's SCO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nice. It's like two sumo Grand Champions (or whatever they're called) going at it with a bunch of wrecking balls tied to each hand.

It's going to be interesting to see the court's interpretation of the GPL.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Aug 7 2003, 06:39 PM
It's going to be interesting to see the court's interpretation of the GPL.

on a related topic

It's also going to be interesting how the EU deals with Micro$oft and it's anittrust violations

calesta: Yokozuna is the grand champ. Not the WWf guy, the title is yokozuna...

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Aug 7 2003, 05:23 PM
It's also going to be interesting how the EU deals with Micro$oft and it's anittrust violations

It is.

I briefly caught an article USA Today about that. The EU is attacking M$ over the wrong stuff. The Media Player for Christ's Sake. How about the fact that up until the US slapped them you didn't have an operating system option for PC's. It was MS or nothing after OS Warp gave up. I have just started noticing companies shipping PC's with Linux. That should be the EU's major complaint, not the fucking Media Player.

at least someone going to do something about it.

I think they will make a big show out of it the way the US courts did, and then hit M$ with a slap on the wrist and tell them to start playing nice.

Originally posted by TommyTheCat@Aug 7 2003, 11:13 PM
calesta: Yokozuna is the grand champ. Not the WWf guy, the title is yokozuna...

Ok, I haven't kept track of sumo all that well... but yes, I meant sumo and not lame WWF / WWE stuff.

no way, The EU means business, I've been doin some reading and the EU said it most definetly will not just walk away like the US did

Back