Ice Storm NY = Wreck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
So a client just got dropped off by a friend who left to go run errands or some shit. Friend calls 5 minutes later, she totaled her new jeep liberty.

Drive safe all you NE guys

Yeah, I hear it's gonna be getting bad. Rain right now in southern connecticut, but I can feel the temps dropping.

I am posting from inside an igloo. There's like 1800 feet of snow in Chicago.

Ok maybe about 9 inches, but it came down very quickly... The plows couldn't keep up and my 30 minute commute was 90 minutes.

yup, i stayed home today. its already starting to build up on the trees and power lines up here

ahhh the beauty of Texas weather :) ... i think its actually getting warmer ...

I think you guys are getting all the weather we just had here in seattle. snowed very hard here on mon/tues and we only get snow twice a year. this one is pretty bad.

so my boss took the lady to drop her off and saw the jeep on the tow truck
i guess she slid into a telephone pole and took out the whole front end

We had about an hour of freezing rain and it has been raining since. It was raining like hell earlier. I am glad I drove back from Maryland last night instead of today.

we finally switched over to rain and tmw should be low 40's
but i don't think the rain this late will be enough to wash away the cluster fuck that will be my commute home

the weekend is going to be stupid nice... still raining, but freezing on contact here. trees are all iced up

B are you in Chippens hill area of Cedar lake area? Because I through Btown an hour ago and I didn't ice anywhere.

Rain here, I left Norwood early because I forsaw epic traffic jams if the sleet got heavy. Turns out it just turned over to rain.

20 car acci-smash on rte 80 this morning. Nasty outside!!!

i just got back from the store..lol theres a nice glossy layer of ice on the sidewalk leading to my house,, looks just like water,,yea i busted my ass!!:mellow:

Back