I'd love to watch this.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

in one of the big mags maybe 5 years ago or so, car and driver or one of them, did something with a honda f1 driver and moto gp rider. The f1 driver had to ride the bike and the motogp rider an f1 car. The motogp rider first had problems even getting the car moving because the clutch was so rough trying to do it without spinning the tires. after stalling twice, he ended up just reving it up real high and dumping it. Then his big problem was he would spin in the corners because he was used to driving a bike where if you don't gun the throttle in the corners it would buck him off.

Quoted post[/post]]
in one of the big mags maybe 5 years ago or so, car and driver or one of them, did something with a honda f1 driver and moto gp rider. The f1 driver had to ride the bike and the motogp rider an f1 car. The motogp rider first had problems even getting the car moving because the clutch was so rough trying to do it without spinning the tires. after stalling twice, he ended up just reving it up real high and dumping it. Then his big problem was he would spin in the corners because he was used to driving a bike where if you don't gun the throttle in the corners it would buck him off.

Sure you got that right? gunning the throttle in the corners is what will cause you to get bucked off.

I wish I could just drive random types of race cars everyday.

Man, wouldn't that be the life.... :driver: :wub: :rally:

Back