IDB Racing is now a 'real' shop, update #1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's 'Inspire, Design, Build'...

or In Da Butt, haha.

You should charge high prices so when customers complain that your prices are ass raping them, that the shops name is in da butt.

Do you have insurance taken care of? I'd hate to see you make awesome progress only to have one thing go wrong causing you to lose it all.

You of all people know.

Shit happens.

he said he had it all covered
I won't delve into all the stuff about LLC's and insurance and accounting and such, as I've already got all of those bases covered.
I'm set as it sits now to take a complete loss for the entire first year and still be able to stay afloat - what I've got saved up plus the loan will cover rent, utilities, and a good bit of expenses for at LEAST 12 months, and that's assuming I make ZERO income during that time.
I'm also in the process of setting up the LLC, I think that's going to be the best way to go.
I've thought this through and done a LOT more homework than most would expect me to have done, I figure if I'm gonna do it I need to do it 100% no-holds-barred 'the right way', so I'm making sure to take extra time and have all my ducks in a row.
I legitimately think that this will work out excellently. I hope so, at least, haha

Back