idea for a HondaSwap meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
on my way to and from Virginia this past weekend, going through Ohio i saw a sign for Honda Parkway that is located in Marysville, Ohio. so i did a little research on it and thats where they produce Honda Motorcycles, Honda Accord and Civics and transmissions for Honda vehicles. i think this would be a really cool place to perhaps have a HondaSwap.com meet and maybe get a tour of a Honda manufacturing facility. link below to check read more information about it:

http://www.ohio.honda.com/index2.cfm

thoughts and/or ideas?

yeah its more centralized too which is great. i think it would be pretty interesting to see how they build cars and whatever else they build there :)

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Jul 26 2005, 10:26 PM
on my way to and from Virginia this past weekend, going through Ohio i saw a sign for Honda Parkway that is located in Marysville, Ohio. so i did a little research on it and thats where they produce Honda Motorcycles, Honda Accord and Civics and transmissions for Honda vehicles. i think this would be a really cool place to perhaps have a HondaSwap.com meet and maybe get a tour of a Honda manufacturing facility. link below to check read more information about it:

http://www.ohio.honda.com/index2.cfm

thoughts and/or ideas?
[post=531630]Quoted post[/post]​

Very Nice....Interesting..... :thumbsup:
and still not too far from me..... :D

there will not be an 'official' 2006 hondaswap meet.

we're planning on something WAY crazier, which each and everyone of you will be invited to. details will come when we have them :)

maybe for 2007... but for now, my 2 weeks vaca for 2006 are booked.

i didnt say it had to be the "official" HondaSwap meet. it would be cool for maybe a midwestern/anyone else who wanted to come meet. hell id like to go to it.

That plant is like, 45 minutes from Seven Springs.

But again, not a bad idea. I would LOVE a tour of their motor facilities. In CT right next to the Bradley Airport is a Honda Engines facility (Small engines)

I think Honda makes the best small motors in the world.

-> Steve

That sounds a lot more manageable for people like me (From the MN, IA area) to make it to a meet. Sounds like a good idea to me :thumbsup:

Back