Ideals???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boots.jpg

curb-leaves-420.jpg

That is all.

ye fuck that bitch, at least they dont have kids so it will be easier

if he caught them in the act he should have at least punched the fucker

If my 24 year old wife of 6 years banged a 60 year old dude, I'd slit some throats. But hey, I'm trying to look at the glass half full and make some positive suggestions.

i'm with him. find someone to off the guy and make sure this 24 y/o is written into his will. ;)

thanks for the comments guys,and gals but to those who are still posting about the spelling stop wasteing your time i dont care and i have reason not to.

first thing he should do is find a good divorce attorney. don't say a word or do anything rash, he has the upper hand in this situation. the lawyer will have been through all this before and will know how to use this leverage in legal system to make her pay. and as was said on this thread before it all comes down to money, the lawyer will make sure he gets your friend the most

me and my best friend just caught his wife of 8 years cheating on him right in the middle of the act, the guy she cheated with is 60+ years old she is 24 and it gets worse he was freinds with this guy. and my best friends wife they have been having sex for over a year and jacki the guy she cheated with was married also but while his wife was at home on her death bed he was out cheating on her also with my best friend wife. jacki knew she was married to my best friend and he also knew my best freind but that along with jackis on wife at home dieing ( R.I.P ) it didnt stop him from tearing apart a home. i would like to know hoew a can smear his name any ideals ??

I think they watched Big Daddy one to many times

If you can't spell ideas I wouldn't suggest making any rash decisions.
Actually don't make any decisions.
Kick that slut to the curb and move on as soon as possible.

+1

The world revolves around money, thus linking it to everything, including pain. I agree with sol, sue the fucker. Make him spend is hard earned money on another man to make him suffer. Either that, or Klyph's idea.... If your friend truly loves her, it may be better to attempt to forget this and just move on.
Yeah, I'm basically agreeing with the previous posts =P

Fuck that I could never a love a bitch that much to want to stay with her after something like that, but then again they say I have a cold heart

well ive talked to him today the papers are ready to sign and we desided just to let karma do it for us, but thanks fot the comments it made him laugh and feel better

Back