ideas to make 200hp from d15b non vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

joker01

hey guys i wanan kno wat r the mods i need done to get my motor to around 200bhp or close enough.i got a d15b non vtec swap in my concerto now. i want the car to b my DD and also a weekend racer

Turbo will be the simplest and will also be easy to DD. Plenty of homemade turbo setups running reliably.

not if you get a good tune. if you do it half assed, you will blow your engine.

and a Motec system exhaust

budgets kinda tight since my island aint got any tune shops wit dynos etc and if i have to get a turbo kit will have to order n i dont want any probs wit the shipping but ama list u with the parts i have on now.....jus start buying aftermarket parts.......adjustable fuel pressure reg, custom cold air intake...wit sum gauges and very soon i wana get a n1 style muffler and go wit a straight pipe

so you want to make 200hp with an un-tuned non-VTEC D15B with bolt-ons????

:disgust1:

that engine made 92hp at the crank stock when it was new
that works out to about 78hp at the wheels.... when new
you are now likely putting down somewhere in the mid to low 70s

it is not possible anywhere on this planet to triple your power output with basic bolt-ons and no tuning

nope jus wana kno the parts i would need for this project and i kno i wont get near 200 with bolt on alone,btu i wana kno the bolt ons that will help significantly and the tune i would chk around on the island if thee is anyone that can tune or can i jus order a tune ecu?

kk wat bolt ons do i need to squeeze every bit of power they can give me without goin into the engine or goin turbo, will go turbo down the line

a retune will help you more than most bolt-ons will... but i would recommend those first.

Also you need to decide what path you want to take, all motor or turbod, because that will decide about half of your bolt-ons...

What...............retune............shake head!!!!!!!!!!

Op, save every bit of your money.

If you don't have a tuner in your island then i suggest you learn how to tune.

Obd1 alot of engine management to choose from. Obd0 turboedit and bre.

You want a parts list to get to 200?

*200hp goal parts list*

(1) Boost.

Hope i helped...

yea i wanan go booost and i also wana learn to tune cuz m a diy kinda guy and i would appreciate the parts list thnk u very much

there are already 325245341 parts lists for cars. we aren't going to build it for you.

and you're wasting money to build it all motor and then go turbo.

i would suggest putting your car in a little raft, float to puerto rico where there are several tuners and give them $5000.

i want to go turbo later down the line but i wana know wat are the other bolt ons i can put on now beside a cai and exhaust

As far as bolt-ons go, the only thing left really would be an intake manifold. Otherwise, the header would have to be swapped out later-on and you'll need to tear into the engine eventually if you plan on pushing more power.

Back