Ideas?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Team 7

I oval and figure 8 race FWDs, and recently cracked the motor in my 90Integra. The motor seemed extra decent, although completely stock. Id of course like more power, but wheelspin is common since we have to use stock tires etc. Should I rebuild this motor? Swap another? I also totalled a 92 accord a couple of races ago, and the motor in that one is also decent.

Ideas? I have all winter to get it ready.

I havent really looked, but something let go. If its that much cheaper to keep the same type motor in, and that motor is really a decent motor, I dont mind keeping it at all.

If it is better just keeping that motor in there, how can I squeeze a little more power from it? I dont mind spending a little money, but the motor has to appear stock. I could hide a header behind the shield etc. The only thing I have heard is header and bumping up the timing.

Thanks for the help bro...

you could but a vtec head on there and keep your old valve cover. you could have the ecu tuned. you could also get one of those k&n drop in filters you could get more aggressive cams. things like that

if the motor has to appear stock then they obviously want a stock car...
put another LS in it and throw some cams in it..get a type-r header,and bore the throttle body out a bit..also the older style SK2 intake manis look stock..

where am the "Multi-Media"????

im not really sure where to move this to... so please post a bunch of pics of the car or a vid of the race so i dont have to figure out where to move this to :)

Back