Idle Air Control Valve HELP!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That picture is there to show you the harness clip.

Yes. They both carry coolant. One hose is connected to the pressure side of the cooling system, the other to the suction side. Fluid flow is
positive through them on account of the pressure differential.

The purpose of coolant flow through the IAC is to warm the IAC so it wont ice up.

You said that the iacv is NOT electronically/vacuum controlled. Your exact words were "nope, sure isnt".

when i said nope sure isnt, that was directed torwads the vaccum controlled. its common sense its electric.. just put the peices together. i guess thats my fault for not clearing that up like i should have..

The iacv is controlled by the ecu and vacuum. The two lines are coolant to keep it from icing up. Thats it.

Yes. They both carry coolant. One hose is connected to the pressure side of the cooling system, the other to the suction side. Fluid flow is
positive through them on account of the pressure differential.

THATS MY POINT.. christ.. your sitting here telling me its vaccum..

now that thats cleared up. im on to more important things..

like clipping my toenails..

What do you think is going on inside of that valve? Why does air circulate through it? What happens after the air circulates inside? Think about it. THIS is common sense. Your argument is pointless.

what !!!!!??!!!!? ya my car idles really bad... up and down and up and down.... it's bad... ya i will have to try to maybe bypass the fast idle valve and stuff....I i just put my stock intake back on today and i think i messed up my gasket. on it so now it's blowing white smoke.... never did till i did that.........

Another thread brought back from the dead. Please check the dates before posting in old threads. Thank you! :)

hay iam new of coures and will apresiate it if eny body can help me
i hav a90 integ that i ls vtec i have problems with my idle it wont go down it stays at 3000 please help

hay iam new of coures and will apresiate it if eny body can help me
i hav a90 integ that i ls vtec i have problems with my idle it wont go down it stays at 3000 please help

wow fuck off.

go start a new thread. this thing is old, and was said to be old. READ!! maybe that's what you need to do w/ your manual

Back