IDLE probleme ls-vtec b16-b20

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

microshit

Okay ive got an idle probleme on my b16
The idle goes up and down up and down up and down..!!!
Even when i drive steady i starts to burp .! when i give a lil kick of gass it commes back to normal lolll

I tried to check for somme vacuum leaks..
I took off and clean the IAC solenoid and even put a nother one from my other car... and stilll..

could this be the oxygen sensor? tps sensor? or whatever shit sensor ..!!

Its pissing me off and no one can help me whit this..!

Okay ive got an idle probleme on my b16
The idle goes up and down up and down up and down..!!!
Even when i drive steady i starts to burp .! when i give a lil kick of gass it commes back to normal lolll

I tried to check for somme vacuum leaks..
I took off and clean the IAC solenoid and even put a nother one from my other car... and stilll..

could this be the oxygen sensor? tps sensor? or whatever shit sensor ..!!

Its pissing me off and no one can help me whit this..!
I just went through this with my B16, experience a surging idle when warm. I found out that a simple test can be performed by accessing the throttle body. If the surging settles when covering the upper hole with your finger, try the IAC Valve, if its the lower hole, try the Fit Valve.

Let me know what you find.

E

For the cell there is no check engine light..!!
E-man.. ill try that tomorow and give u some news..! :p

OKAY :p
ive took the tps sensor off of my other car and the idle is still going up and down up and down....

I have two error code ... 22 and 7
22 VTEC Pressure Switch (i knu that)
7 Tp Sensor

for the tps ive just change it.. why is is still doing the same thing?
OHH by the wayyy i cant get my dam vtec to go on..!!! When i reach a high rpm the check engine light goes on and error 22 pops up VTEC Pressure Switch ... do i have to change the pressure swicth

Okayy for a reason i ignore... its running idle okay SOMETIME
and some othertime the idle goes up and down up and downnn anddd i runsss funny when i drive stady on the road... u can feel the motor sounds changes until i give a jeark of gass it commes back to normal..!!

Check your oil. Do you have enough? For vtec to work.. it checks your oil pressure, speedo, and vss. Your tachometer has to work as well.

-Jason

maybe u still got a bad tps.. check all ur vaccum lines... the pvc vavle too that could be plugged or cam loose... check the fast idle valve its the one right under the throttle body... try swapping that out... what kind of car is it??

hey, i been having that problem too, i didn't drive my car for like about 3 months cuzz it was setting in the garage cuzz we was working on the body, getting ready to repaint, once it was done,, we drove it again and the tps sensor went out,,so we got like 3 and only a few was able to work okay and not having the check engine light come on,,now i still have a problem, the vtec is not kicking in as before at 4.5 rpm,,its laggin around 5.5 rpm,,and also sometimes it revs really high when u been driving for a while, i used to have that jerking problem like u did,,but some how that doesn't do it anymore,,now i just need to make it kick or find wats wrong wit it, and make the vtec kick again at 4.5 and not lag, but i'm lookin forward to getting a new throttle body with a new tps sensor on it,,then maybe it should run right again,,any ? let me no

Back