Idling problem and surging in bucking PLEASE HELP :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

97hondab20

i have a 2000 B20z in my 97 ek. when i barely press on the gas as if im coasting or trying to maintain a speed the cars starts bucking as if im taking my foot off the gas and putting it back on in the same place. im thinkin it might be the throttle position sensor but if you guys have any other ideas it will be greatly appreciated also the idle jumps around ill be at about a grand and it will jump to 1500 and back down again... an help would be greatly appreciated

it doesnt have a rev limit lol and thats what i was thinking its only when your foot is barely on the gas when you get into it the car is responsive and fine

its only when your tryin to maintain a speed like if your in 5th tryin to cruise at 60 it feels as though you take your foot off the gas and put it back on

what i meant by rev limit is like stop at 3.5k and hit a limit lol, i still say its either the TPS and im not sure if that motor has a IACV but id take it out and clean it, it may be a map sensor : /

its not kicking any codes which is weird but it also has been dizzied to an obd1 ls integra ecu. but yeah im gonna replace the tps and look at the map sensor as well

Back