ie6...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

K2e2vin

i have now switched to mozilla; on ie6(which i have now unistalled) thers some sort of virus or something that makes my page always go to searchpage.cc and ive tried everything except for a full format and reinstall of windows. does anyone know how to get rid of this? its not affecting me now that im using mozilla but i still want that trash off my comp.

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Apr 17 2004, 09:29 AM
i have now switched to mozilla; on ie6(which i have now unistalled) thers some sort of virus or something that makes my page always go to searchpage.cc and ive tried everything except for a full format and reinstall of windows. does anyone know how to get rid of this? its not affecting me now that im using mozilla but i still want that trash off my comp.

My brother in law has a program for getting rid of that. I had it and it drove me fucking crazy. If you want I'll see if I can get an address for you.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Apr 17 2004, 03:20 PM
adaware, www.lavasoftusa.com
spy bot search and destroy, don't know the address.

I don't know about Spybot, but Adaware can't kill it, I tried.

I got that too. Adaware cant get rid of it.

Also have a "bargains.exe" virus that I cant get rid of either...and I have adaware PRO!

He said he nees to know exactly which ones they are, so he can get the right patches, and removal programs. So if you have one, write whatever info you have on it, and I'll get it to him. I am getting retarded amounts of pop ups on line with my laptop, and it's annoying me. I keep getting serch web cool, or some shit popping up everytime I load a new page. Fcuking bullshit, but I am DLing all the good shit for removgin this crap right now :)

I have the same problem you have. I get thousands of reatarded popups all the time. So many that I can't even use IE. Everytime I open the window or do anything 3-5 of the fuckers pop open. I would appreciate the patch. Thanks.

He said if you have all the current ones from MS, you should be ok. I am expertmenting right now with my laptop here trying to get rid of them all. If I find anything out, I'll let you know. But in hte mean time, try find the info on anything in your system you want gone, and post it.

Also DL AVG antivirus from www.grisoft.com, I've been using it at home and have 0 problems with pop ups, virus' or anyother shit, except for the spyware crap that I get rid of everyday through Adaware.

On a side note, I loaded Mozilla onto the laptop to try it out, and all that bullshit is gone. Nothing no pop ups, no NT search cool webserch ass fuk BS. Got o explore and get usedto it, but it is very similar to IE.

So far I recommend this over any patch. Just get rid of IE.

i got mozilla downloaded but currently running MSN Internet which is slower than begeezus....and im on cable internet. hrmmm maybe its time i install mozilla :hmm:

Yes you should :), only one comlaint so far, so pics don't display, that I know are there, becaue I am running two comuters right now.

i used bazooka scanner and got the following:
A Better Internet
DyFuCa
MS Media Plyer GUID
PurityScan.b
Twaintech
Winpup

searchpage.cc doesnt showup because i did the instrutions on how to remove it on the bazooka webpage but its still there.

Back