IE7 beta 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

holy shit, ie6 sucks :p

and not so many people have been having good luck with this, FYI.
lots of blue screens and crashing.

i haven't installed it, as i'm at work, and i need to test for ie6...

:werd:

but for those die-retarted-ie users, i'd rather see them on ie7.
once its in full release, i will no long be supporting ie6.

sure, the site will still work, but you will have to deal with anything ie6 doesn't render properly. i'm tired of hacking for it.

upgrade, or deal.

It won't intall on my work laptop as it doesn't match up to the SP that I'm running, which is SP2.

lol

gimmie hotkey tab switching, and i will use FF. It feels like it just takes up more memory than IE, so i use IE. thats my only problem with FF...oh and no support for FTP browsing.

Plus you have to install all of these plugins to get FF to work correctly. I'm starting to get used to it, but I still like the easy use of IE and compatibility amongst websites.

That could be the fact that most of my company's app's rely on IE and using FF just doesn't work except for normal web browsing.

you have to install the same plugins for IE that you do for firefox-- be it quciktime, flash, java, or whatever.

you just happen to have done it a long ass time ago for IE.

my sites will conform to spec.

if you choose to view my site in a browser that doesn't, you will get a usable, but not perfect site.

Back