If anyone is interested

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

from the sun

listen, i draw for people, i mostly do presents for boyfriends and girlfriends,
what i do is i get info from you, like your name and her name, then whatever you want to put in the painting, a favorite poem or whatever, its done in graffiti style, but very nice, a whole aray of colors. tell me your name, her name, any message or poem you would like placed in the painting, and i will paint it on a canvas or paper, if u want to frame it you can, or i can for a cheaper price, if you want a large canvas around 2'x3' thats 50 dollars and a piece of quality paper is 25 dollars, the paper is the better one because i ship for free, and looks great framed and put on a countertop. if you want the painting framed then its 35 shipped, canvas i do not frame* ., i do all types of graffiti art on anything that needs life put into it,

here are similar ideas..
cantruck1_02.jpg

mandala01_02.jpg

can02_02.jpg

these are just some ideas, of course names will be simpler and very readable, spray cans - $20
bookbags - $30 you must send bag
sneakers - various depending on what is to be done
trucker hats - $25 or 3 for $60

will soon be doing t-shirts!!!!

help me out, i will not do you wrong,

i will be doing a hondaswap logo tonight for free, just to show the quality!!!! :D

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 4 2004, 05:25 PM
Here I sit,
Broken-hearted.
Tried to shit,
But only farted.

later on i took a chance
tried to fart
and shit my pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back