if given the chance...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
we all know Sadaam is now captured. now given the chance that you were the one to torture him, what whould you do to him?

here is what i would do:

first off i would tell him that hes the biggest piece shit alive on this planet. then i would proceed to take a good old fashioned, American made, Lousiville Slugger baseball bat and beat his fucking head in with it. pretty simple, but pretty effective.

Hmm how about tie him up, put his feet in gas, light them on fire while pissing on him and then rip his fingernails/toenails out with a air hammer :lol:

i would take him to the nearest spa, get him a deep tissue masage, a manicure & pedicure, then i would get him a haircut and a good shave (he could use one you know). Then i would give him some govt money, and send him off.

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Dec 15 2003, 10:33 PM-->
i would take him to the nearest spa, get him a deep tissue masage, a manicure & pedicure, then i would get him a haircut and a good shave (he could use one you know). Then i would give him some govt money, and send him off.
Marine Corps drill instructor

Are you outta your crack smokin mind?!?

i've heard of crazy stories that he would do the his people in his country.

they would have rape squads. If you commited a crime, he would send a rape squad to rape all the females in your household.

i've also heard of people commiting crimes and then the next day they arrive all cut up inside garbage bags and they are just left on the front doorstep

pretty crazy stuff...........but whatever i would do to him, i would be sure that it lasted for at least a month, and then to top it off, i would tie him to some missle and then send him flying back to his country.

Civilians... you guys can't torture anybody. Your cashing your chips to quickly, you gotta play with your mouse.

First you tie him to a chair, blindfolded and gagged. Put him in the shower with freezing cold water, and just let it run. Bring in a radio, nothing but static for Saddam, full blast. After an hour of the cold water ask him if he wants anything. After he tells you he's cold give him scalding hot water, apply until screaming stops. Now back to the cold water.
Keep the cold water on him this time until he complains he's cold again, this will probably take awhile as you scalded him last time but he will do it. Why? Because not only will the eventual need to prevent hypothemia become him paramount thought but also because the amazingly loud static pouring from the radio is suprizingly effective at wearing down even the strongest will, after four or five hours it can be madning.
Proceed to your standard interigation room, make sure the lights are especially hot on him. If your water heater was worth its salt Mr Husaine (don't even care if I spelt that wrong) will have first degree burns, and the shivvering/struggleing to escape has done much to aggrivate those, the heat lamp can only help at this point.
Ask him whatever you want, but nothing on topic. Why on earth would you give up this wonderful game by providing him with an easy way out. If he tries to voluynteer information you haven't asked for beat him. Smoke as you talk to him, make sure you put our your cigarettes on his shoulders as he should be shirtless so that me may "enjoy" the heat lamps. Did I mention salt earlier? Use that to accesorize his shoulder burns.
At this point you will have him surely beaten, most of your mentaly strong types gather there strength from the fact that they know they can hurt you by not telling you what you want, but if your hurting him for sport it kind of weakens there resolve. I prefure to employ philipino fighting sticks at this point, the shins are a wonderful part of the body, so alive with nerve endings.
I think it would be safe to asking the important stuff now.

I say, leave that shit to someone that does it for a living. .

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Dec 15 2003, 10:45 PM
Civilians... you guys can't torture anybody. Your cashing your chips to quickly, you gotta play with your mouse.

First you tie him to a chair, blindfolded and gagged. Put him in the shower with freezing cold water, and just let it run. Bring in a radio, nothing but static for Saddam, full blast. After an hour of the cold water ask him if he wants anything. After he tells you he's cold give him scalding hot water, apply until screaming stops. Now back to the cold water.
Keep the cold water on him this time until he complains he's cold again, this will probably take awhile as you scalded him last time but he will do it. Why? Because not only will the eventual need to prevent hypothemia become him paramount thought but also because the amazingly loud static pouring from the radio is suprizingly effective at wearing down even the strongest will, after four or five hours it can be madning.
Proceed to your standard interigation room, make sure the lights are especially hot on him. If your water heater was worth its salt Mr Husaine (don't even care if I spelt that wrong) will have first degree burns, and the shivvering/struggleing to escape has done much to aggrivate those, the heat lamp can only help at this point.
Ask him whatever you want, but nothing on topic. Why on earth would you give up this wonderful game by providing him with an easy way out. If he tries to voluynteer information you haven't asked for beat him. Smoke as you talk to him, make sure you put our your cigarettes on his shoulders as he should be shirtless so that me may "enjoy" the heat lamps. Did I mention salt earlier? Use that to accesorize his shoulder burns.
At this point you will have him surely beaten, most of your mentaly strong types gather there strength from the fact that they know they can hurt you by not telling you what you want, but if your hurting him for sport it kind of weakens there resolve. I prefure to employ philipino fighting sticks at this point, the shins are a wonderful part of the body, so alive with nerve endings.
I think it would be safe to asking the important stuff now.

i'm with you!

fuck saddam!

force feed him pork

then force him to get an erection, blindfold him, bend his mother over, and force him to fuck his mother up the ass.

then I would force him to fight Rufus the Stunt Bum live on pay per view.

Originally posted by Cashizslick@Dec 15 2003, 10:33 PM
i would take him to the nearest spa, get him a deep tissue masage, a manicure & pedicure, then i would get him a haircut and a good shave (he could use one you know).  Then i would give him some govt money, and send him off.

as both of you were walking out of the spa, hand in hand, whispering sweet homosexual liberal thoughts into each other's ears as you are skipping out of the spa draped in your rainbow flag, I would be across the street on top of the roof of a building.

I would get my "assistant" to stop you in your tracks by asking you a question.

I would then snipe out one of your kneecaps, and my assistant would sucker punch saddam.

I would then take both of you back to my basement, where I would put on "Steve Miller's Stuck in the Middle With You"

and re-enact the Resevoir Dogs scene with you and Saddam tied back to back.

i would SLOWLY lower him into a giant pool of Carbon Buster. for those of you who dont know what carbon buster is, its a very powerful degreaser and will actually eat through your skin and burns like hell. if you merely splash it on you then wipe it off immediately, you will have skin peeling off in about 20-30 mins. leave it on there and its burns right through. i would leave him knee deep for a few hours. then proceed to fully submerge him into the pool. he would mostlikely die from suffocating before it eats at him til death, but i can only imagine what it will feel like having this stuff eating your stomach and lungs from the inside out in the few minutes before death.

Originally posted by Cashizslick@Dec 15 2003, 09:33 PM

someone should fuck you in the ass with a porcupine.

everyone's entitled to their own opinion. yours just happens to be wrong.

actually,

i would take my video camera and create a new "bubb rubb" phenomenon.
I would get him DRUNK off his ass then videotape the ensuing comedy...

Imagine that crazy fucking arab, 16 sheets to the fucking wind, spouting his mouth off about the White Devil and American Infidels like a madman on camera ??????????

That shit would be pure fucking comedy !!!!!

Put him in a hotel room with Paris Hilton.... naww put me in a Hotel room with Paris Hilton. He can stay with Nasty Nate :lol:

"No! Naughty jungle of love Infidel!"

if i were given the op. to torture him....

i'd do some old school shit.

first, i'd get 4 horses, 4 ropes, and quarter the bastard. just leave him hanging there for a couple min till hes all stretched out good and long.

then, id duck tape entire body and pull it off slowly. lol

then i'd pull some 2f 2f shit.. and put a rat in a butcket and heat it up and watch him unload in 3rd from the rat.

now im bored... next...

I'd get on the phone and call up some bad mother fuckers with a few pairs of plyers and some blow torches.

:worthy: Pulp Fiction

i would put him in a small room with a wall full of flood lights that go on and off all the time (like a slow strobe) till he rips his own eyeballs out them probably kick him in the nuts a couple hundred times the have the rape squad mentioned earlier do there job on him then hmmmmm.... probably stick him in some type of isolation chamber and let him starve to death in the dark

A very effective way of extracting info is take a person strap them to a bed and place their head under a tap. turn the tap so only a drip at a time comes out. fedd them in this postion as well. What happens is the water starts to wear a grove in the persons head. The noise of the water will drive him mad. Another fun thing to do is start a chemical burn on him aka fight club style. The end punishment should be to put him in the GP at chino.

Back