if given the chance...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'd do what the thought police did to wilson in the book 1984.

then well after that I'd keep him in a cell and he'd only be allowed
bread and water, give him a place to shit and shower in his cell so his stentch
wouldn't bother me.

I'd keep him in this cell for years with no outside light getting in, no clocks no source of knowing what time it was. so it will feel like an eternity, so whenever I felt like beating his sorry ass with a baseball bat or a crow bar, of just a swift kick to the groin he'd be on hand and ready for a beating. I'd beat him almost to death. just enough so he could recover slowly in his cage. then when I had a bad day and needed to take it out on someone I'd go beat him again just until that point were he's almost dead. and maybe sometimes I starve a few rats and then let then loose in his cage with him and let them feast on the fucker for a while.

I'd put a tv with a video loop of people being tortured, put in gas chambers, killed by firing sqauds, tortured till they died so he could see that it would all end if he died. then I'd tell him I'm not going to let you died, I'm going to torture you like the people in those videos for the rest of your life. I'd verbally abuse and fuck with his mind.

Just imagine how much fun this could be for the next 40years. the fucker would plead for you to stop , he'd cry, hell he'd prolly go fucking nutz.

Hell if he had a duaghter I'd bring he down to his cell and let them talk for a while just to give him hope, then I'd send in some beastly guy and have him enjoy raping and fucking saddam's daughter and ther'd be nothing he could do but be forced to watch. and then when the guys done fucking his daughter I'd have the guy brutally beat and massacre her right in front of the bastards face, oh and I wouldn't just have her snap he neck and be done with it , I'd beat her until she was gasping for her last breath and let her cry out for her father who can do nothing but watch her died slowly.

I'd have medical attention on hand to keep the fucker alive if I beat him to bad so as to keep him alive so He could be tortured for the reast of his life.

Killing him is no way of doin justice cause when he's dead he's not gonna feel any of the pain you are inflicting upon the fuckface. and you can't have the joy of beating the fuck out of the bastard anymore. and when he's dead it's almost like he won the battle.

That's what I'd do to the fuck. man just wait till they get osama, I'll have to think of something unique for him.

I'd do this for the resat of his life until he died of natural causes.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Dec 16 2003, 09:18 AM
I'd do what the thought police did to wilson in the book 1984.

then well after that I'd keep him in a cell and he'd only be allowed
bread and water, give him a place to shit and shower in his cell so his stentch
wouldn't bother me.

I'd keep him in this cell for years with no outside light getting in, no clocks no source of knowing what time it was. so it will feel like an eternity, so whenever I felt like beating his sorry ass with a baseball bat or a crow bar, of just a swift kick to the groin he'd be on hand and ready for a beating. I'd beat him almost to death. just enough so he could recover slowly in his cage. then when I had a bad day and needed to take it out on someone I'd go beat him again just until that point were he's almost dead. and maybe sometimes I starve a few rats and then let then loose in his cage with him and let them feast on the fucker for a while.

I'd put a tv with a video loop of people being tortured, put in gas chambers, killed by firing sqauds, tortured till they died so he could see that it would all end if he died. then I'd tell him I'm not going to let you died, I'm going to torture you like the people in those videos for the rest of your life. I'd verbally abuse and fuck with his mind.

Just imagine how much fun this could be for the next 40years. the fucker would plead for you to stop , he'd cry, hell he'd prolly go fucking nutz.

Hell if he had a duaghter I'd bring he down to his cell and let them talk for a while just to give him hope, then I'd send in some beastly guy and have him enjoy raping and fucking saddam's daughter and ther'd be nothing he could do but be forced to watch. and then when the guys done fucking his daughter I'd have the guy brutally beat and massacre her right in front of the bastards face, oh and I wouldn't just have her snap he neck and be done with it , I'd beat her until she was gasping for her last breath and let her cry out for her father who can do nothing but watch her died slowly.

I'd have medical attention on hand to keep the fucker alive if I beat him to bad so as to keep him alive so He could be tortured for the reast of his life.

Killing him is no way of doin justice cause when he's dead he's not gonna feel any of the pain you are inflicting upon the fuckface. and you can't have the joy of beating the fuck out of the bastard anymore. and when he's dead it's almost like he won the battle.

That's what I'd do to the fuck. man just wait till they get osama, I'll have to think of something unique for him.

I'd do this for the resat of his life until he died of natural causes.

i think i just pissed myself

yeah I suppose that's a litte ruthless and harsh but hey it's prolly an effective way to torture someone. and for those that know me know that I'm quite sane.

So it's ok to sit next to me.

I would make a biulding where inside he would be chained from the floor to his neck. Then i would open the doors to the public and let everyone in the world with beef come take it out on him, like everyone that had a family member or friend die because of his bullshit (and that is a lot of people). It would also serve as a tourest attraction, id charge 10$ a person and all proceeds would go to 9/11 victims familys or somethin. Then if we ever got bin laden, just think i could charge a package price of 15$ to fuck em both up. :lol:

The U.S. should just interogate him until they get all the info we want or need. Then send him back and let his own people kill him, if we kill him...that would just make a martyr out of him.

Why all the torture BS...how does that make us any better than he is/was???

I think most of the families that had people lost in 9/11 are well off, especially since most of them are involved in class-action lawsuits against the owners of the towers as well as the airline(s) that were crashed into those buildings.

They are citing "negligience on these parties behalf for the loss of loved ones"

Thats the American Way...LAWSUIT HAPPY!!!!!

What is this country coming too?

Death of a thousand!!!

Old but very cool. You have a drawing with 1000 body parts and everyday you pick just one. But you have to feed him and keep hime alive as long as possible. The best thing about this that there is only 4 items with instant death everytihng else he suffers for a while.

i.e. ( Day one: drawing at 12:00pm; right eyelid. Eyelid gets cut off)
(Day Two: drawing at 12:00pm; Left foot large toe nail. Screwdriver to toenail)
(Day three: drawing at 12:00pm;...)

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 15 2003, 11:15 PM
fuck him in the ass with a porcupine.

after reading the serious post above yours, this just made me laugh!

Originally posted by civicious+Dec 16 2003, 12:07 AM-->
Cashizslick
@Dec 15 2003, 09:33 PM
i would take him to the nearest spa, get him a deep tissue masage, a manicure & pedicure, then i would get him a haircut and a good shave (he could use one you know). Then i would give him some govt money, and send him off.

someone should fuck you in the ass with a porcupine.

everyone's entitled to their own opinion. yours just happens to be wrong.

It also happends to be extremely sarcastic.

Man, nobody here can take a joke.

Of corse i would torture saddam, how can any sentient being not want to?!?!?!

Jeeze - this place is so uptight sometimes.

I'd just put his ass to work. Make him work as a sewer truck operator or something. But yeah, just shoot him in the legs about 20 times and be done with it. I'd have better things to do and he'd suffer for a while.

Back