IF I burned you a chip/base map or tuned you

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
as the title states, if i tuned you or burned you a base map, please leave feedback for me here.

Be 100% honest. I want future customers to know what to expect.

Thx.

Could you burn me a bin if i gave it too you? I need to find out if my burner and or chips are bad.

Originally posted by 92CHB@Sep 18 2005, 04:36 PM
Could you burn me a bin if i gave it too you? I need to find out if my burner and or chips are bad.
[post=556325]Quoted post[/post]​

sure, but thats not the point of this thread... pm me.

not half bad of a tuner considering we had the wrong injectors in the car and turboedit didn't support them. his tuning easily put the car in the low 13 second range as where before i don't think it would have broke into the 13's. highly recomend gettin chips burned for you car by him.

Originally posted by neonmike@Sep 18 2005, 10:59 PM
we had the wrong injectors in the car and turboedit didn't support them

Not trying to get off topic...but TurboEdit doesnt 'support' or not support any size injectors. If you are speaking of the recurving function only going to 450cc injectors...thats just a calculation and not a limitation. Just dont want to spread wrong info...

yeah, that's what hes talking about. had 550's in the car so had to play with the mulitpliers a little bit... when he said wrong... well, he THOUGHT they were 450's... but they weren't, so hence, they were "wrong" :)

I already said i am very happy with my purchase. :)
I got a couple local kids waiting to find p28s so they can buy chips from me, thru you.
:)
ok due to overwhelming requests here is a breakdown of what i have and what i needed:
b16a2 + intake in a 95 coupe, running an 'ebay Special' chip with a p28.
With the ebay chip after 20 runs on the 1/4 mile, i was able to pull a 15.36 with an emptied trunk.
With the new chip pissedoffsol burned me, i only had the chance to run it once, but i hit a 15.50 with horrible 2.45 60' and my trunk full+spare tire+speakers/amp.
For a first run, with no traction, and more weight, i was actually very impressed.
I'm positive i can get at least 3/10th's faster just from the chip, just need another track day!
I had originally inquired about a 5300rpm VTEC crossover, but his excellent customer service and tuning skills stepped in.
He advised me that that's too low, and suggested a 5800rpm crossover instead.
My VTEC screams like a 9 year old boy in prison!
I got all this for only $15 shipped to my door, and you can too!
But wait, there's more....excellent packaging too, he is preparing the chips for a nuclear attack at no additional cost to you!
All this for 3 easy payments of $4.99 and a 4th and final payment of $.03!
Don't change a thing B.
Seriously tho, i am very pleased, and i am definately doing business with him again, without a doubt.
If he ever gets his hands on a +8whp stock b16a2 program i read about, i'm sure he'd inform me, since he is a pimp!
:wub:

Burned me a basemap, for a generic high compression setup. Ended up I was running 16:1 in high cam but not his fault, he didnt tune the car- But I am posting because he had good customer service.. I lowballed his ass and he still burned me some chips.. Good guy

ggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

Originally posted by kutay89@Sep 25 2005, 03:19 PM
ggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy
[post=560106]Quoted post[/post]​

wtf n00b?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Sep 25 2005, 04:24 PM-->
@Sep 25 2005, 03:19 PM
[post=560106]Quoted post[/post]​

wtf n00b?
[post=560156]Quoted post[/post]​

LMFAO, what is wrong with people?

Back