If I get a set of Axis wheels what color do I get?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by civic15.8@Jul 4 2004, 09:26 AM
whatever you do dont get them from wheelmax.com they dont make the wheels as nice and as strong as they would if you got them from the adr or aza itself it may be cheaper but you get what you pay for. but go for the darker ones that you first selected.

So does wheelmax make their own wheels how else would they be cheaper then anywhere else? or does wheel max ask for the bad wheels when the companies make them so they can pay less?

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Jul 4 2004, 12:41 PM
i think the new rays g games would look sick on your car. the ones with like 10 spokes

Rays/Volks are the #1 wheel on 350Zs most people have rays even the stock Track wheels are made by Rays

Only problem with Rays/Volk wheels is they run about 2200-3200 WITH OUT TIRES
I've found a few sets of used rays with tires for 2500-2800 bucks

no thanks

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jul 2 2004, 04:54 PM
s40e5e75a00047.jpg

19x9.5 with 275/35R19s

$2300 shipped to my door in 5 days

Mmmmmmmmm

what to do what to do

i like these

Originally posted by jeffie7+Jul 4 2004, 10:59 AM-->
civic15.8
@Jul 4 2004, 09:26 AM
whatever you do dont get them from wheelmax.com they dont make the wheels as nice and as strong as they would if you got them from the adr or aza itself it may be cheaper but you get what you pay for. but go for the darker ones that you first selected.

So does wheelmax make their own wheels how else would they be cheaper then anywhere else? or does wheel max ask for the bad wheels when the companies make them so they can pay less?

I dont know if they make them or get someone to make them. All I know is the one set of gunmetal we bought from them they only painted right past the spokes so you could see silver in the back. And the set my sister ordered from there have all cracked.
Im just trying to save you the headache that we have had with them. But do what ever you want.

What brands of wheels did you buy from them? Were they those Exel brand or something with a bit more solid name? I was planning on buying some staggered 5Zigen FN-01R-Cs from them (17x8 and 17x9 with tires for $1200), so I'm gonna do a little research. Does anyone hae an opinion on WheelsNext?

Originally posted by civic15.8+Jul 5 2004, 09:56 AM-->
Originally posted by jeffie7@Jul 4 2004, 10:59 AM
civic15.8
@Jul 4 2004, 09:26 AM

I dont know if they make them or get someone to make them. All I know is the one set of gunmetal we bought from them they only painted right past the spokes so you could see silver in the back. And the set my sister ordered from there have all cracked.
Im just trying to save you the headache that we have had with them. But do what ever you want.

You do know that wheel max as with every other wheel/tire place is a reseller right? they do not MAKE the wheels..... if you have a qualtiy problem take it up with the wheel company

Back