If I get tired of the Z's....then I'll build this.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I'm in Love....

aero_ya-img600x421-1113443218bg5-0004.jpg

aero_ya-img577x281-1113443225bg5-0007.jpg

:wub: :wub:

I'm not a huge fan of red cars, but that one is done pretty nice, black/red.. Pretty sexy.

So, are the wheels black or silver? lol.

same car, different wheels....just the way I like it...

and red, with a turbo, decent brakes, I can see something with an STI engine, Nissna diff with an LSD installed, for RWD only, drifting, lowered and tucked, and did I say red....that's a pretty red....

:wub:

Last edited:
Sweet. You should be able to buy them with the STi drivetrain in the US pretty soon.

Looks like a GT S with a kit and wheels

there was a dude in CT who had a legaly registered one (twin turbo GTS wagon) a few years ago.

Same guy that was selling a Pulsar GTiR on ebay...

You all say STi engine.. the EJ25TT is found in that car in Japan.

EJ25TT?

Which car has a twin turbo motor? I have never heard of a suby having twin turbos.

I've heard of the ej25 being a 2.0L engine with AVCS heads that has a redline of about 8500rpms and is in the JDM STi with forged internals and a fully closed deck.

ej20h

twin turbo boxer engine

it came in the BG5 Legacy's

Last edited:
well, I found a perfect canidate today. In Middletown, CT...10 minutes from my house. Went to look at it and it's not too shabby.

95 Legacy L, AWD, ABS, 5 speed, AC, rear disk brakes, rear diff, red-ish, new tires, rear disks are rusty so it hasnt drove for a while, 125K miles, price on the window was $2500, but the store that had the car in the parking lot said the guy will take the first $2000 that comes along. Interior looks clean, CD player, and I popped the hood up and checked the color of the oil, fairly decent looking, rad fluid looks fresh, verified the ABS is there...and it's looking like a decent car.

If I get it, the the rotas come off the blue Subaru, and the wheels on the red one will go onto the blue one, and the wife is wanting another Jeep, so she might use the blue Suby for a trade-in... and I might lower the asking price on the CRX/Civic some to get rid of them and make some room.....

But I also want to buy a truck, so I can haul some crap...the neighbors truck is falling apart...so I'm scared to drive it anymore...

opinions?

yup..she want a newwer jeep... :(

but it's her money, and I'm not going to pay for the gas, taxes, or the insurance on it....she's got to learn that having anything new CT will make you bankrupt. Hell, even the subaru's taxes are $200 a year...and the old CRX's are $100...

Back