if i had 12k to blow..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If I had 12k to blow, I would have either had one hell of a Friday night at the strip club... or one hell of a mods list.

extra 12k....hmmm

61 inch DLP for the living room with a bose surround sound
And i would switch back to Verizon frm shitty ass Cingular and get the Treo 700w
ANd Fix the Dent in my Exlporer from when i punched it.....

If I had 12k to blow, I would probably invest half, and use the other half to buy a newer Tacoma. Then I would use what's left over to lift the '81 beast and turn it in to a off roading monster.

Quoted post[/post]]
If I had 12k to blow, I would probably invest half, and use the other half to buy a newer Tacoma. Then I would use what's left over to lift the '81 beast and turn it in to a off roading monster.

1/2+1/2= 1
your math=fubared=no off road beast for u

Did you fail kindergarden?

Well, newer than what I have right now is what I mean. I could pick up like a 93 or 94 for like $4000 or less. That leaves me at least $2k for the lift and other shit.

Fuck you guys :p :)

Twin GT20r's?

Big brake kit?

Volks or SSR Comps?

FMIC?

Version 7 JDM STi engine + tranny swap?

Full coilovers?

Sparco seats?

Sunroof?

I think thats how I would spend $12k of play money on the WRX. I'd be in jail though.

Quoted post[/post]]
Twin GT20r's?

Big brake kit?

Volks or SSR Comps?

FMIC?

Full coilovers?

Sparco seats?

Sunroof?

I think thats how I would spend $12k of play money on the WRX. I'd be in jail though.

sounds like a good idea but instead do it on an impreza coupe.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Twin GT20r's?

Big brake kit?

Volks or SSR Comps?

FMIC?

Full coilovers?

Sparco seats?

Sunroof?

sounds like a good idea but instead do it on an impreza coupe.

Yeah... reread that to make sure you added the 6 speed STi tranny to that list. No point in upgrading if you're breaking tranny parts every launch.

Back