If it's built, the US won't get it.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
841105a.jpg

841105b.jpg

841105c.jpg

841105d.jpg

841105e.jpg

841105f.jpg

841105g.jpg

841105h.jpg

841105i.jpg

Looks kinda like a jdm TSX even. 590 hp and 383 ft lbs torque... accompanied by EIGHT ITBs. :worthy:

I believe you can get a RS8 state side I know for a fact you can buy the RS6 so why wouldnt honda make thie car here?

oh yeah I forgot honda sucks when it comes to any REAL cars in the US.

fuckers

judging by the way the ITBs are sitting the car is a rwd platform.

I just love the 590 horses at 9500 rpm... That would definitely be great competition for the new Z06 (500 horse 7.0) and the 07 Cobra (rumored at 500 hp supercharged 5.4 triton V8)

all i have to say is .........i will sell all my future offspring.... i mean.. wow that is beautiful.....my boner just ripped through my dickies an hit me in the face.....holly shit my dick just blew up ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh.....nice car

Originally posted by formby@Jan 24 2005, 09:39 PM
all i have to say is .........i will sell all my future offspring.... i mean.. wow that is beautiful.....my boner just ripped through my dickies an hit me in the face.....holly shit my dick just blew up ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh.....nice car
[post=450864]Quoted post[/post]​

:ufucktard:

But anyways, I want two.

So is this like...a production car? Or a one-off?

Either way, I would sell a testicle for that shit...

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Prowler+Jan 24 2005, 11:08 PM-->
@Jan 24 2005, 09:39 PM
[post=450864]Quoted post[/post]​

:ufucktard:

But anyways, I want two.
[post=450882]Quoted post[/post]​

okay....are you like 55, your wife left you and you forgot to glue your balls back on and your dog ate them....i guess you have no sense of humor..... :D

probably, lol.

but what car is that exactly? like whats the equivalent chassis over here in the states?

i'd think it's a mix between a tsx and a tl..

Its called the Legend Max, so I would assume its the same as an Acura Legend....

and oh yeah, btw, I lost it in my pants when I saw that. I must own one, it it doesn't make it stateside, I'm going to kill someone @ honda ;)

That car is the Acura RL, With some wild body mods and obviously that v8. I want one but i thought honda wouldnt make a V8 for a while longer.

RL? then its AWD? awesome :)

Back