if its not the head gasket?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seriously, i looked it up and it seems like ls vtec gets good reviews, what do you suggest for a b18a1

i heard my stock harness injectors and ecu will work, true?

yah 91, so do you suggest ls vtec, turbo ls or n/a ls

well im planning on boosting soon seems cheaper, but goodluck on that ls vtec. 12 is pretty high no? aren't like type r's like 11 and type s's

well im planning on boosting soon seems cheaper, but goodluck on that ls vtec. 12 is pretty high no? aren't like type r's like 11 and type s's
there 10 and 11. but with a good tune it will be ok my d series is gona have 12

poor man budget, few hundred every month, not really sure what to expect for hp im new to honda still doing research,

well unless you want to drop a ton of money getting 200whp out of a ls/vtec just turbo the b18a for 1500 bucks and get 200-250 whp

i thought it was too at first but i have a link in another thread someone gave me and it seems to be ok i havnt heard anything bad yet, but im listening if someone says different

i myself dont like them but with a good tune and build they are fine. but your gonna spend way more than 1500 bucks trying to get 200 who out of it all motor

just get a good name brand kit no ebay crap get like a t3/t4

how much does an ls vtec usually cost to build i was figuring 2k start to finish, was i way off?

well hey lol he said he's poor, fuck it go ebay. when it brakes buy a new one there cheap. i know ppl who have them and have no problems. a ls on 8lbs is nice. and with a good tune you could get 250 at the crank my guess. ....

less if you can find good parts for cheap

Back