if its not the head gasket?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whats wrong with ls-turbo i mean sure i'd love to have a typer in my tegra but there more expensive and ls's grow on tree's

well im defenitly lookin for reliability, is vtec the way to go for reliability

um honda is reliable. dont matter what mpotor you have. and your vtec smog theroy makes no sense. how old are you and you got pics of your car>?

well if you decide to go ls vtec and its a poor build just get a obdo b16 head then you wont have to convert to obd1

wait can you explain that more? my car used to have a obd2 block with obd1 head, ls that is. dunno why it was like that.

i figured once i reffed the ls i would put on a vtec head and if i got pulled over they wouldnt be able to tell the difference, with the ref tag,

i know i asked to explain why a obd0 b16 head.
so right now i have a obd2 motor with obd1 intake manifold and im running obd1 ecu and wiring harness, with jumper harness, the car is a 96
this is ok to run right

thats stupid, are you not aloud to have vtec in cali lol

sure as long as its done right, i told him to get a obdo b16 a head because the motor hes has and the car he has is both obdo, that way he dont have to convert anything just plug it up along with the new ecu

an si 0bd0 ecu wont work? waht ecu do you suggest?

Back