If me and Rachelle had a girl

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

never heard the song before, prertty cool song...if it were my daughter i would not let anyone videotape (ya know people these days). cute though.

effe you dude, that shits twisted. we dont even joke about that.

that is so wrong...i hope yo have a kid and there is a sex offender next door.

al gets find of the week.

on a side note...where are THOSE asian girls. This one is from Korea and its suprising ive never seen her before

lol, the name stuck huh?
haha

you see at the end where she's literally beating the stuffing out of that bear?

huge ass teddy bears walking around, little thong strings and skirts with slits to the hips...

me likey

lol, no clue what the vid is about but that chick makes me smile (not super hot, but id be fine with my mom meeting that one....she hasnt met the last three *cough*).

lol, no clue what the vid is about but that chick makes me smile (not super hot, but id be fine with my mom meeting that one....she hasnt met the last three *cough*).

ah hahahahaha
you don't want your mom knowing you're going out with sluts? or are they chunky?

i never bring the chunky ones around my mom either, in fact, i'm never even seen with em
muahhahahahahaha :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]

ah hahahahaha
you don't want your mom knowing you're going out with sluts? or are they chunky?

i never bring the chunky ones around my mom either, in fact, i'm never even seen with em
muahhahahahahaha :ph34r:
haha, werd, i'd never let my mom see me with a fat chick, wouldn't let no one see me with one. ughh.

shit i don't know wtf is wrong with me, but i guess since my ex, the one that i was with for 5 years, had like an awesome body, now if any girl has a little, i mean even normal regular amount of fat or whatever it is n her, i get all wierd. shit the last couple girls i have went out with everyone says looks good, but then i just start seeing them as a little chunky, then it goes on to not wanting to be seen with em. lol. then i leave their ass.

no you were right with sluts...i dont think ive ever dated a girl that weighs more than 120. Im workin on one that weighs 130 but she is as tall as i am. (i only know her weight cause i googled her name and came back with a soccer registration form...wierd)

Back