If only...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not a bad price at all. Tirerack.com has those rims for 534 each, so buying those used would save you a little over 50%.

Yea, they're probably worse than they look too. It's a pretty crappy quality picture.

If the lips are that bad, no go. But otherwise, I'd of been on them.

My lips on my car are shreaded to death. Just waiting to get the murdered out 17's I've been eyeing forever.

"chaz" knows the way. listen to him and you can learn to type cool insults and learn to be a HATER just like him.i suggest it to everyone on this site.hater hater hater hater hater hater hater hater i can use the word hater all day and its still not enough rather type that truthfully than grade school insults that are not factual,so.....hater hater hater hater hater dont you wish you had an ek so you could get these wheels in a heart beat hater sssssssssseeeeeeeeeee

"chaz" knows the way. listen to him and you can learn to type cool insults and learn to be a HATER just like him.i suggest it to everyone on this site.hater hater hater hater hater hater hater hater i can use the word hater all day and its still not enough rather type that truthfully than grade school insults that are not factual,so.....hater hater hater hater hater dont you wish you had an ek so you could get these wheels in a heart beat hater sssssssssseeeeeeeeeee

Because this isn't grade school crap, is it? :rolleyes:

You = fucknut

Enjoy the negative rep...

Who is this fucking moron and why won't he go away? Better yet why isn't he banned?

Back