If U Could Beat Any Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stud4u2c17

if u were racing (street or track) what car would you love to beat with your car... If u could do anyting do your car... such as turbo or nitrous, or engine swap...
Mine would be a Camaro SS , when I turbocharge my ZC

I just want to have fun, not caring if I win or lose, but yeah if I beat anyone, it would probably be some big bad ass skyline or something, which, yes I now is impossible with any honda I would own.

shit the only thing i can beat at the moment is my d--k....LMMFAO. my car aint driveable YET!!

Slammed89Integra Posted on Apr 27 2003, 11:13 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just want to have fun, not caring if I win or lose, but yeah if I beat anyone, it would probably be some big bad ass skyline or something, which, yes I now is impossible with any honda I would own.
naa it aint impossible, depends on wut honda u get... a stock S2000 wouldnt be to far behind in the quarter... the skyline running 13's and the s2000 runnin about 14flat, get a lil bit of motor work on that it should be good

i'd like to be able to beat a McLaren F1. that would be badass..

speaking of, i was cruising down a highway here, and i see these 2 cars comming up REALLY FUCKING FAST.. when they got coser, the front one was a McLarenF1 with european plates and the rear one was a Diablo that was a RHD, both doing 120 easy, swerving in and our of the traffic, on the shoulder and shit.. think it may have been a gumball 3000 kinda thing?

Originally posted by stud4u2c17@Apr 27 2003, 11:08 PM
if u were racing (street or track) what car would you love to beat with your car... If u could do anyting do your car... such as turbo or nitrous, or engine swap...

if i could beat any car......

i would choose to beat you AND your car over the head with a reground crankshaft in the shape of a
baseball bat for making this stupid thread.

I was waiting for you to say that, unleashing my barrage of pics.

justdumb.gif

thisthreadsucks.gif

I want to beat Brians car when its fully done not using my turbo civic but using a Ford Fugues SVT with a FORD blower =) hehehhehe man that would be great and on that day hondaswap would burn in hell =) and Im sure B would run his car into a tree or ebay it that night =)

I got a video of a 9 second skyline, that would be nice to beat that.

i want to beat chet with 2 of my spark plugs undone so he can STFU about how all motor is so great. =)

then, im going to plug in those other 2, and head down to jeff's and give him an asswhoopin in the girls faggot mobile

i would like to beat a lotus elise (yes the 135hp one)
but unlike most of you straight line racers... i want to be able to beat it through the corners
they pull 1.4 lateral Gs stock :worthy:

69 gmc pickup
(my little fucking sisters to be specific)
daddys wallet and time have made that thing haul a ton of ass
(we were going to go to the track tkis weeken to see what it runs)

Originally posted by karnash+Apr 27 2003, 10:17 PM-->
stud4u2c17
@Apr 27 2003, 11:08 PM

i would choose to beat you AND your car over the head with a reground crankshaft in the shape of a

:werd:
That's twice now.

Originally posted by lsvtec+Apr 28 2003, 03:06 PM-->
Originally posted by karnash@Apr 27 2003, 10:17 PM
stud4u2c17
@Apr 27 2003, 11:08 PM

:werd:
That's twice now.

yes. i think we should both attend a joint counseling session to figure out
just what the fuck is going on...

Back