If U Could Beat Any Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No one makes you write this drivel, but yet you do.
And I quote Nick:
monkey.jpg

my own car if i was driving next to a long ass mirror...

Originally posted by lsvtec@Apr 28 2003, 09:33 PM
No one makes you write this drivel, but yet you do.
And I quote Nick:
monkey.jpg

That pic rocks. I also agree with dohcaccord in that I want my 3 minutes back from reading this retarded topic.

Hey Afipunk21

I swear, You have the best pics....I don't know where the hell you find this sh*t but I Laugh out loud at every single one!

Keep em comin

LOL you crack me the FUCK up Afipunk21

im want to hack into ur computer and jack all ur pics haha.

and YES these types of threads are started by little rice boys who just
got done watching Fast and Furious and want to act cool.

Anyone old enough in here to have watched "RAW" with eddie murphey?
remember when he was talking about the italians that went to go see the movie
"Rocky" and when they come out of the theater and see a black man they go:

HEY YOU, YOU FUCKING MOOLEY, YA YOU...IM GONNA FUCK YOO UP

then the black guy beats the shit out of the italian.

Thats kinda like what the fast and the furious does to people....

am i making sense with this post? or am i going off on one of my
trademark unpredictable irrelvant tangets?

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Apr 29 2003, 01:28 AM
Is it just me or does all his threads suck?

:werd:

you might be "Leader of the bullshit posts"

but this guy is leader of the pointless ass i want my 3 min back threads

stupidthreadwarning.gif

You can't handle this shizzy, all my pics be banging hot off da mizzotherfuckin' press y0. (I think only Pills will understand that)

Ok, what you can do is spend all night searching for good ass pictures, then have your girlfriend bitch at you constantly, even though you can't do shit becuase you work at different times and go to school.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Apr 29 2003, 02:01 AM
all my pics be banging hot off da mizzotherfuckin' press y0. (I think only Pills will understand that)

for sheeezy cuz pills be windin up in one tweezy

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 28 2003, 02:28 AM
i would like to beat a lotus elise (yes the 135hp one)
but unlike most of you straight line racers... i want to be able to beat it through the corners
they pull 1.4 lateral Gs stock :worthy:

DAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAM 1.4 stock is unbeliveable, that is almost double what a stock civic pulls. Also, taking that thing from a strait line would be tough, 1500LBS and people have put a honda engine in there to make them legal in the US (however, not sure if they used the S2k engine or the ITR engine. I am not sure on the configuration that would work (because the elise is a MR) That is one of the coolest cars ever.

the B18C5 works
the K#### (RSX type S) works
they are working on a bell housing for a tranny to get the S2k engine to work

why do u guys have to be assholes... hondaswap fucken sucks... everyother honda place i go to they are nice but this place if fucken terrible... im not goin to try n get help here anymore u guys dont know what your talkin about, your a bunch of computer nerds with gay pics to act cool... you are the guys who got ther ass kicked in high school so now u cant stay off your computer... haha fucken losers... blow me and fuck off you assholes... HONDASWAP FUCKEN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA o yeah and dont bother writin about my post im not goina visit here anymore

2 nice guys that I have ever talked to on here
Ricexxxboy
tralerparkpimp

the rest of u are juss plain gay

This guy fuckin cracks me up. What are we going go do without him to entertain us anymore? Maybe we should read up on Hondas, since none of know what we're talking about.

[does the ban dance]
hitlertime.gif

Oh no, you are leaving, how will the site go on. I would guess the reason you get along well at other places, is because all the other people are just as stupid as you are.

As for everyone being mean....

s3eb021c077a1d.jpg

Originally posted by stud4u2c17@Apr 30 2003, 12:13 PM
why do u guys have to be assholes... hondaswap fucken sucks... everyother honda place i go to they are nice but this place if fucken terrible... im not goin to try n get help here anymore u guys dont know what your talkin about, your a bunch of computer nerds with gay pics to act cool... you are the guys who got ther ass kicked in high school so now u cant stay off your computer... haha fucken losers... blow me and fuck off you assholes... HONDASWAP FUCKEN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA o yeah and dont bother writin about my post im not goina visit here anymore

Oh no, the little High Schooler doesn't like us anymore. :( Gee we are really upset that you are leaving... :unsure:

Ah, who am I kidding, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. :lol:

We need a :buhbye: smilie.

I'll have to see if I can fit "Computer Nerd With Gay Pics To Act Cool" in my member title. :lol:

Back