If you could beat the poop out of one celeb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dveit

VIP
I would most defenitly want to beat the shit out of Lars Ulrich

Either him or Michael Jackson.

Originally posted by dveit@Aug 30 2003, 06:26 AM
I would most defenitly want to beat the shit out of Lars Ulrich

Either him or Michael Jackson.

um...

ok...

I think I'll go with ALL OF THEM for being so fucking rich.

all of them isn't a choice...??

Ok...Missy Elliott...her music is so fucking stupid it makes me wanna puke.

david arquette or however you spell it..

all of his movies, and commercials, suck, and i've heard he's a dick in person too.

tom green, that guy is annoying

i just want to hit michael jackson in his nose.

or whatever you call that thing. :p

Originally posted by dveit@Aug 29 2003, 10:31 PM
i just want to hit michael jackson in his nose.

or whatever you call that thing. :p

imagine if you did! that would be freaky, it would just shatter, lol, i think i'd :puke:

:lmao:

Another celeb I can't stand is Kelly Osboure. God damn i hate that whiny little bitch. She acts like shes all big and bad, when the only reason shes a fuckin celeb is because shes related to ozzy.

Goddamn theres just so many celebs that i wanna crucify.

only one?

grey davis, does he count?
i've got a list of people that i would like to take a bat to... but not just cuz they annoy me... there are just soo many scumbags in this world.

Triple H
He has had the god damn world championship forever and will never lose it.
Ever..........I can't watch wrestling anymore bcz of him......

Tom Cruise. For being an IDIOT and losing a wife like Nicole Kidman.

God, that woman is a hottie. I'd tap that ass.... two times.... or more. ;)

Oh, I'd also kick his ass for being into stupid scientology, and also for being too short, too rich, too "pretty", and being generally annoying.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Aug 30 2003, 11:33 AM
Tom Cruise. For being an IDIOT and losing a wife like Nicole Kidman.

God, that woman is a hottie. I'd tap that ass.... two times.... or more. ;)

Oh, I'd also kick his ass for being into stupid scientology, and also for being too short, too rich, too "pretty", and being generally annoying.

:werd: :withstupid:
Either that or Micheal Moore for being a absolute hypocrite and getting rich off of it, while trying to come across as a "concerned, want to do the right thing" film maker

id like to catch Eminem in a dark alley without his body guards or him carrying any concealed weapons.

id walk up to him and drop him by punching him in the throat
OR
if he sees me coming at him and wants to throw down, id lock up with him, take him to the ground, get him in a submission hold and put my index finger in his eye socket while bashing him in the head repeatedly with some short crosses to the jaw.

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Aug 30 2003, 11:43 AM
Vin Diesil

nah he's coo coo. just a bad actor....

that other white boy in fast and furious, i could see myself pummeling to a pulp

Well I say, 99% of the actors out there. They are overpaid, cry too much, bitch about attention, did I mention overpaid, don't know what relationship means, think they are idols/gods, love to alter their pysical features, I think they all have bi-polar, also overpaid.

oh, penelope cruz I would keep.

Milan

Back