If you could beat the poop out of one celeb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I once wanted to end his life too, but after Half Baked I gorgave him.

Besides, he's kissed the olsen twins :lol:

Originally posted by $horty-@Aug 30 2003, 09:55 AM
Triple H
He has had the god damn world championship forever and will never lose it.
Ever..........I can't watch wrestling anymore bcz of him......

It'll make it all the more better when evolution is taken out and HHH does actually lose it to someone...

Who do you want to get the title? Nash? Micheals? ...Kane? lol

after what transpired last night, i would like to add another name to the "kick ass" list.

she is not really a celebrity per se....

but she does deserve a good ass kicking.

i would like the biggest guy on hondaswap.com to hold my 5'6 105# girl friend by the arms from behind...

hold her good so she cant move an inch ...

Then i would draw back, concentrate and focus my energy like i was taught in jui jitsu way back in h.s....draw my arm back....breathe deep, exhale,

and send all 6'2 200# of my weight into my right arm and sock the bitch straight in the fucking throat.

im not a violent guy towards women. i have never even raised a finger at a girl in my entire life, even when we had the worst arguments in the world...

but this girl im with right now, i can now see why some men in the world beat the living fucking shit out of their women.

Because of the girl im with,

I can finally kind of understand just why there are so many battered women's shelters out there.

and thats for reals homie. :ph34r:

<<edit>> Thank you guys for letting me get that off my chest. I feel a bit better right now after venting.

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Aug 30 2003, 03:44 PM-->
@Aug 30 2003, 09:55 AM
Triple H
He has had the god damn world championship forever and will never lose it.
Ever..........I can't watch wrestling anymore bcz of him......

It'll make it all the more better when evolution is taken out and HHH does actually lose it to someone...

Who do you want to get the title? Nash? Micheals? ...Kane? lol

I wish Orton would have turned on HHH and took the strap from him ala Rocky/Farooq style!

Originally posted by B16@Aug 30 2003, 04:20 PM
its cuz you such a nice guy

I still love you b16, even if the rest of your family and friends have disowned and disavowed your existence on the face of this planet....

I don't think their famous, but the whole group of people on Mtv's making the band 2. They got a record deal for just showing up and looking good. Then they wanna cry and talk shit. Just deal with it. There are 38947598356 other people who would love to have a record deal just handed to them. They would appreciate it too. I saw the episode where "Puffy" asked them to walk to Brooklyn to buy cheese cake. They all said they were gonna go home, and they didn't need this. I live in Ga and I would walk to Brooklyn to buy him cheesecake. I'd whistle the whole way if I was asked to. Free recording contract? Sure I'll walk to Brooklyn.
Crying fuckin' pansy's.

That faggot from American idol....

the host what his name?

oh ya Ryan Seacrest !!!!

id like to administer my patented bitch slap on that guy. he isnt even worth the effort of making a fist to punch him.

id also like to beat the shit out of that no-name unfunny comic Jim Brewer.

he was in half-baked. the guy who looks like hes stoned all the time.

you seen his half hour comedy specials on Comedy Central? What a no-talent fuck

that guy is !!! he has some idiot in the background playing some crappy original

rock music lowly while this idiot attempts to tell jokes.

his humor is a lame cross between the life stories and morals of Robin Williams

and a retarded Jim Carrey..

Jim Breuer is funny as hell.

And stop post whoring, the thread says pic one, not every person you don't like. Asshat.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Aug 31 2003, 12:57 AM
Jim Breuer is funny as hell.

And stop post whoring, the thread says pic one, not every person you don't like. Asshat.

:werd: :withstupid:

I find him hilarious also.

He cracks me up in stand up.

Back