If you could beat the poop out of one celeb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Aug 30 2003, 11:57 PM
Jim Breuer is funny as hell.

And stop post whoring, the thread says pic one, not every person you don't like. Asshat.

its late im tired and cant think of anything funny to retort back with

so umm :beat:

Originally posted by 90 accord+Aug 31 2003, 01:44 AM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Aug 31 2003, 01:36 AM
Afipunk21
@Aug 30 2003, 11:57 PM
Jim Breuer is funny as hell.

And stop post whoring, the thread says pic one, not every person you don't like.  Asshat.

its late im tired and cant think of anything funny to retort back with

so umm :beat:

OOOOOO good comeback!!!1

whatthefuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck?

out of the past 2000 posts i have made, i make ONE

NON FUNNY.

so sue me :sleep:

ok ok ok ok ok

LAST ONE.

this is the one that counts.

DAVID SPADE.

i want to grab that little fucking girl by his long hair and run his sniveling little

bitch ass back into canada.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Sep 1 2003, 01:58 AM
carrot top

nuff said

carrot top is kind of like the retarded brother Galliger never had....

i think he's kinda funny. WAY better than Jim Bruer. i mean carrot top is not "funny" funny, but he has his moments....

if i could punch one dude square out--- it would have to be... .... ... that whiny British little bitch titted singer from Oasis. i want to throw him out a :stfu:

as for having the biggest guy on HS hold your g/f down... i think 2L Eg takes the cake-- that or his crew! lol and hes not too far from you either... jhmmmmm

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Sep 1 2003, 07:58 AM
carrot top

nuff said

:thumbsup:

Pronunciation: 'lü-z&r
Function: noun
Date: 1548
1 : one that loses especially consistently
2 : one who is incompetent or unable to succeed; also : something doomed to fail or disappoint
3 : Carrot Top

End of story, there it is in black and white.

1. Paul Walker... the fag from fast and furious
2. Justin Timberlake
3. faggot ass Syrus from -Con Air- can't think of his name in real life but I can't stand him... friekin chester the molester
4. Ja Rule
5. Juvenile

Who Paul Walker? That movie was phat but was stupied :withstupid: When Vin said you should of been double clutching not granny shifting :readfaq: You never want to do both when you are racing. Double clutching is for semi's :doh: They should of researched more before they made that movie.

Originally posted by SLA@Sep 2 2003, 01:25 AM
Who Paul Walker? That movie was phat but was stupied :withstupid: When Vin said you should of been double clutching not granny shifting :readfaq: You never want to do both when you are racing. Double clutching is for semi's :doh: They should of researched more before they made that movie.

Not to be an ass but once Semi's get goin some of them rarely clutch at all when floating the gears. I work with a guy who had his CDL for 10 years, he told me the only time he used his clutch was starting in first and coming to a stop...the rest of the time he shift w/o clutching. :spin:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Sep 1 2003, 02:07 AM-->
@Sep 1 2003, 01:58 AM
carrot top

nuff said

carrot top is kind of like the retarded brother Galliger never had....

i think he's kinda funny. WAY better than Jim Bruer. i mean carrot top is not "funny" funny, but he has his moments....

Karnash - I can't think of a single time since joing this website that I have really ever disagreed with you. Untill now. Carrot Top is a damn fool and he should be pistol whipped. And so should you for thinking he is funny. :D

Back