If you could have any engine, what would it be?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've always wanted to stick a Harley motor in a Civic, with the loudest, most obnoxious, Hell's-Angels-sounding pipes available...

I saw an mr2 motor in a little mazda pickup once. fully custom. the guy who built it was weird. he also built a motorized snowboard.

There was an old video on youtube where they had a crx, with what looked to be a blown hemi in it. The engine went from the engine bay to half way through the windshield.

a Ford Big Block 440

so I could auction it for godless ammount of money and send my S14 to full race for the R14 treatment

I'll prob get flamed for this but a Twin-turbo built LS7. And I would prefer it in a GTM Supercar.

def. LS7 TT.

or any 500 cube Cheby all motor torque monster.

torque monster in a old camaro 69' and the LS7 TT in new 08' camaro

I would agree with the LS7 or a big block pontiac 455 or 454 whichever was the Pontiac motor. Although not to sound dumb but I like the ford 302's, the chevy 350's any b-series motor and the k's.

I've always wanted to stick a Harley motor in a Civic, with the loudest, most obnoxious, Hell's-Angels-sounding pipes available...

That might make for a civic as fast as a.... insert any slow car name here.

No doubt Honda F1 motor. RB can't come close it.. then again apples and oranges...

ITB'd NSX with a badass flamthrower kit in the tail pipes for those tailgating SUV's with HID lights in your rearview mirror.

K20 for my car would be cool, that'd make me happy!

Back