If you could have any engine, what would it be?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've always wanted to stick a Harley motor in a Civic, with the loudest, most obnoxious, Hell's-Angels-sounding pipes available...

That might make for a civic as fast as a.... insert any slow car name here.

Not for the speed, for the noise... Still an annoyingly loud Civic, but for completely different reasons. :D

A Balanced 289 K-Code, and then put it in an old RWD Celica... pre 81. FTMFW.

aside from celerity's randomness and other honda engines....it seems that the LS7 wins out.

Well seeing as i dont have a Honda anymore, but a Cherokee, I'd keep the 4.0 in there but stroke it to 4.6 or 4.7l. I could go SBC, but the stroker is basically just as good unless i was going with big hp.

As far as a honda, well i had 2 crx's last, used to want a b18c5 in there, probably would now go with something similar to what a friend is putting in his crx, which is a k24 w/ type S head and other typical bolt ons.

:wuthstupid: I really do want another grand cherokee with a stroked 4.0L. I loved that truck

Well seeing as i dont have a Honda anymore, but a Cherokee, I'd keep the 4.0 in there but stroke it to 4.6 or 4.7l. I could go SBC, but the stroker is basically just as good unless i was going with big hp.

As far as a honda, well i had 2 crx's last, used to want a b18c5 in there, probably would now go with something similar to what a friend is putting in his crx, which is a k24 w/ type S head and other typical bolt ons.

aww...another linux guy.

boss500.jpg

perfect for a honda :rofl:

aww...another linux guy.
Just got Ubuntu going on my laptop. It's been on there for a while, but i didn't have the patience to try to get my wireless working, and that's all we have at my house because the router's in the master bedroom. My next challenge is now getting Wine working, not sure how, and figure out wtf i did that made all of the graphics ridiculously slow.

250,000 hp engine from a US Virginia Class submarine.

j/k, RB26 twin turbo ftw.

Back